We've Got Strats My backside!

16/01/17 13:58
HAHAAHAHAHA are you really going to claim that win??? I always train my team right after my champ games so my guys would have been on 50-55% health... I see you just played me and still couldn't beat me... its a different result when I'm on full health isn't it...
16/01/17 13:58
And BEHOLD, the point swing simply wasn't there. Sorry bud. My maths is better than you must think.nice try explining your 5-7% mb away, change your name or break the slider.
16/01/17 13:59
You're a joke!! Cheers bugger
16/01/17 14:00
Goal wasn't to beat you pal, goal was to test your poor theory. And and it didn't hod weight. Home advantage doesn't account for outcome and we all know. I'm not even saying I'm better than you pal, I'm saying you use mb and it has been confirmed, partially, by you, and conclusively by stats. Good day sir and change your name or work on your self esteem.
16/01/17 14:06
And the point swing for this massive home advantage c9nti us to shrink? Amazing how much just a small amount of mb can change things. Still waiting for your boy azza to show how I'm full of contradictions. He is going to need to put on his big boy logic pants to find the contradictions in my statements that he didn't like so he said were contradictory.
16/01/17 14:33
Black Monks :

Hillcrest :

Howzit Monks. I used 0% mb in our champ game bud, infact I haven't used mb in the last 2 seasons. Its called home ground advantage. when you played me afterwards was my health on 100% and did I use my subs? Please mate, if you want to accuse guys of using mb you had better get your facts straight. I am going to play you again now as I did yesterday however I'm not at 100% but the outcome will be the same.....

Home field is not that significant, it's a cover for people like you. .

Wrong. VERY wrong. Not going to get pulled into the rest of this silly back slanging thread ( which will stay open until it gets over personal ) but home advantage now has more effect on game results than ever.

Monks, enough of the 'prick' references. You are going beyond the original refence to team name etc and you know it.
16/01/17 14:47
Thanks Carshalton. I'm sure there's another thread that says home advantage helps a lot
16/01/17 14:50
Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Hillcrest :

Howzit Monks. I used 0% mb in our champ game bud, infact I haven't used mb in the last 2 seasons. Its called home ground advantage. when you played me afterwards was my health on 100% and did I use my subs? Please mate, if you want to accuse guys of using mb you had better get your facts straight. I am going to play you again now as I did yesterday however I'm not at 100% but the outcome will be the same.....

Home field is not that significant, it's a cover for people like you. .

Wrong. VERY wrong. Not going to get pulled into the rest of this silly back slanging thread ( which will stay open until it gets over personal ) but home advantage now has more effect on game results than ever.

Monks, enough of the 'prick' references. You are going beyond the original refence to team name etc and you know it.

So home advantage is the cause for a 45 point swing with 5% mb (which should shrink the gap) yet in friendlies, the home swing is significantly less? Please explain. And I agree the use of the word is too far, glad it can be in the game for a con.
16/01/17 14:54
And I have been great at not going to far, but I can't stand for an in game name like that accompanied by his practice and a guild mate, azza, that won't stand and be counted. If me calling him that is to far, him calling everyone that is for sure to far, correct?
16/01/17 14:55
What on earth are you going on about? What is this 45 point swing and 5% mb??? you are making no sense at all chap