Cheating?

17/02/17 22:34
Would twigs be ok?
17/02/17 22:35
Well Mr Bluemoaners, its been a good debate tonight by all concerned until you rode in, be NICE man.

Its nice to be nice
17/02/17 22:36
Coach qBaLL :

I think big sticks might be a no no...

I'm quoting President Roosevelt, not sexual. A big stick literally means a big stick. Just curious why posts are getting deleted and questions aren't being answered. Nice to be nice
17/02/17 22:36
Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

So can we "derail" "antagonize" and claim "cheating" as long as we use " " or add a smiley face to make it all OK?

.... and you really have to ask that do you?

Please refrain from the antagonizing use of periods. Yes, I do have to ask this to prevent being unjustly banned. I didn't think I did and I was proven wrong, so now I know I do.

..... and I have suggested to you on a number of occasions that if you use some common sense then you will not go wrong.

May I ask why my earlier response to this post was deleted? All I said was to get over yourself, stop antagonizing and just because you can ban and can't be banned doesn't mean you are right to behave in such an antagonistic manner. All you are doing is showing that you have a big stick to compensate for other defencencies.

Seriously BM, give me the shovel - no need to keep digging here the focus isn't on you. You're a valuable contributor to this forum, don't get yourself banned.

For Caernarfon, respect to you, you've stuck by your principles and not got involved in laundering / suspect transactions and that is to be respected. It's disappointing however to see bluemooners having made the biggest fuss / noise was up to it all the time! Shame he can't bring himself to apologise really.
17/02/17 22:39
Bluemooners :

Have you seen my leaders team? Why on earth would i give him 100k i can ill afford (unlike many) to make him stronger? Give you head a wobble, then smash it against the wall to try and knock some sense into it.

Jeez you lot really are a bunch of "Ebeneezers" if you don't even try to help your own guild leaders be as strong as possible. Are you scared that you might not get to be the best in the GAME?
17/02/17 22:41
The Man from Delmonte :

Well Mr Bluemoaners, its been a good debate tonight by all concerned until you rode in, be NICE man.

Its nice to be nice

Sorry if I upset you very sensitive disposition, but perhaps you could tell me what it might have been that I said or shared that caused your feathers to be ruffled
17/02/17 22:45
Not upset me Mr Bluemoaners, not in the slightest. Good luck to you. This is a non banter site, you get banned for such contributions as yours,,, wait some of us do, where are the mods? Also I have no problem with rp laundering now. Its not right, but since developers cant stop it, its open season.

Seriously mate, be nice, its nice to be nice
17/02/17 22:48
Thank you for having my ongoing ability to contribute here at heart Mr from Delmonte

I will endeavour to continue to be nice
17/02/17 22:51
I don't speak to cowards that are too scared to use their real names.
17/02/17 22:52
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

So can we "derail" "antagonize" and claim "cheating" as long as we use " " or add a smiley face to make it all OK?

.... and you really have to ask that do you?

Please refrain from the antagonizing use of periods. Yes, I do have to ask this to prevent being unjustly banned. I didn't think I did and I was proven wrong, so now I know I do.

..... and I have suggested to you on a number of occasions that if you use some common sense then you will not go wrong.

May I ask why my earlier response to this post was deleted? All I said was to get over yourself, stop antagonizing and just because you can ban and can't be banned doesn't mean you are right to behave in such an antagonistic manner. All you are doing is showing that you have a big stick to compensate for other defencencies.

Seriously BM, give me the shovel - no need to keep digging here the focus isn't on you. You're a valuable contributor to this forum, don't get yourself banned.

For Caernarfon, respect to you, you've stuck by your principles and not got involved in laundering / suspect transactions and that is to be respected. It's disappointing however to see bluemooners having made the biggest fuss / noise was up to it all the time! Shame he can't bring himself to apologise really.

I was told by the developers to ask carshalton to not antagonize and to give them links when he does antagonize, so I am not digging, just doing what I was directed to do by the devs, I would not want to question their directives. And thanks for the compliment!!