banned teams

01/02/20 18:48
AB1977 :

PS You got banned and repaid the £ according to SN?

"15 of us have not been accused and of the ten accused 8 have had less than £50 back in refunds"

No. This is not true. Check my schedule, I've been playing games since folks got banned.
I was instated as leader by nitro as both the leaders were banned and this posed a problem for us. I have tickets as proof..
01/02/20 18:51
Yes they said you and others repaid the £ and were unbanned immediately hence you being able to play
01/02/20 18:52
And others for that matter
01/02/20 18:54
AB1977 :

Yes they said you and others repaid the £ and were unbanned immediately hence you being able to play

How do I copy a screen shot of my tickets to here? I have proof.
Actually only one person has paid so far.
01/02/20 18:56
AB1977 :

And others for that matter

I know others in other guilds have paid but I belive its only one so far in inc.
01/02/20 18:58
Everyone else seems to be taking the ban
01/02/20 19:01
But I can assure you that me and 13 others were not ever accused of it. Soto was but provided a screen shot of them advising him to take up a refund and was instantly unbanned.. So 15 in reality from the main guild we're not accused.
We had two from other damage guilds and one of them was an inherited team who had refunded before quitting and handing over..
01/02/20 19:02
What team are you?
01/02/20 19:11
AB1977 :

If this is true I would very much like to see the screen shot of that ticket response.. Many people have my Facebook or WhatsApp.. If they have said that then I want compensation from them.. If they can throw around words like fraud, I will throw words like slander around.. Never been banned from this game.. Ever!.. Never used another person's strat, never thrown a game or asked for one to be thrown.. Most on this game can't say that and if nitro have said I have cheated then I will come down on them like a ton of shit from above.
01/02/20 20:23
When i can work out how to post screenshots on here i'll post