So SN fucks up, but decides to give promotions to players that don't deserve it

19/06/19 13:43
SN is cheating to help damages it is a fact, just check crusader team with players above 500 : it is a joke
And as talking is not enough we decided (la cagnanaise) for most of us to quit the game + to write bad comment ont he game on internet
19/06/19 13:44
LC have you also noticed a certain person from Damage has players over 500 stars when we can only max out to 500. Hence why has top of the rankings and is difficult to beat.
19/06/19 14:15
this game disgusts me more and more, a beautiful adventure will end, return to reality. We often talk about us to make arrangements, yes it is us but we are not the only ones. some do it by playing with a very low rhythm, but it shows anyway. Some teams have players at 502-503 stars while the maximum is 500 .... strange no? We wonder if this game is not made for a single guild that we will not mention the name

19/06/19 14:48
Its clear sweet nitro has no idea on how to manage this game anymore hence the reason they are loosing staff and customers no one would pay or play a game that does not have a strict straigt foward guide line as shown this game has been changed to benefit one spesific guild
They can only win with the current advantage otherwise they are truly shit
19/06/19 15:31
guest_1467624187677 :

Its clear sweet nitro has no idea on how to manage this game anymore hence the reason they are loosing staff and customers no one would pay or play a game that does not have a strict straigt foward guide line as shown this game has been changed to benefit one spesific guild
They can only win with the current advantage otherwise they are truly shit

Wow don't hold back your feelings haha
22/06/19 22:02
22/06/19 22:01guest_1462477462674
I joined your rugby manager game about 2 yrs ago. Wanted to build a team where my OWN. PERSONAL strategic thinking and planning, player purchasing and training would and could make a difference. But Sweet Nitro comes along and fux the game up by adjustments mid season that smacks of utter moronic stupidity. This game is now so farked up that -even with my ruck aggression set to ZERO- I am still penalized continually fir foul play up to 10/match. Especially when playing against players who spend lots of money ... how stupid is that!!! But if the penalties are not enough players are injured 4days consistently...
I do not know if much thinking is going on at sweetnitro ... but from what is happening in the game it is clear that you lot have shyte fir brains ... bunch of farked up idiots.The
24/06/19 12:16
Looks like they've taken the bonus away from the 505s now they've been spotted. They did it with Bliksem last time around. Seems they can't appease their ar53 licking suckers up with platinum visa cards without getting caught. SN's stupidity isn't just limited to wrecking the game for strategy players. Keep digging the hole girls .....
29/06/19 21:10
SWEETNITRO ..... PLEASE GO FARK YOURSELVES DEEP IN YOUR ARSES ... THEN SUCK OFF EACH OTHERS DIX ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30/06/19 01:34
this has got to be jasco^
29/07/19 09:58
How long ago is this... sorry to pop your bubble but it ain't me and I do not swear like that...
You got my name right but not the manners part...
However... Damage will always carry the hash tag as " cheaters" so to us you will always be INVALID.
Huw called me a cheat which ultimately severed whatever friendship we had ... I have it on record.
Sadly he will not admit who helped him... I have that on record as well ... a big move pretender who can only plug and play other folks strats... The entire concept of Damage is to befriend good players ... suck them dry and then spit them out ... typical Mel and Sean Modus operandi... like she did in La Cag...
Frank Soto and Alex ( Angoloru) are true players and a few others in Damage but sadly they are blinded by this deception ... and sadly they are in a guild which in all honesty will always be known as Cheats... at least I play honestly... If you want to know betrayal look no further...