The BEGINNERS Guild local Tavern

11/02/17 04:10
Thank you Dear Customer for this informative post. I hope it will help the other customers of our little tavern as well.
11/02/17 18:41
No problem Togo, happy to help. Always looking for an edge to give.
28/02/17 19:38
The tavern has gone very quiet, have the lads finished all the drinks?
01/03/17 02:09
Yeah, where you at Togo? I miss our daily games. And on that matter...ditto to you Q! I like having you guys in my sight at all times so I can monitor your movements.
01/03/17 11:22
Ha ha ha ... Yeah i am still there dear Customers. Was a bit busy lately cleaning up the floor and taking care of the taverns stock of "sweet". I am also hardcore training my boys and will be back to face your little boys Mister Da Cubs.
23/03/17 04:40
What does it take to get a drink around here? I feel like I've been waiting ages.
I'm leaving a terrible yelp review.
23/03/17 21:53
A drink ? You just have to ask for one Dear Customer. Haven't see you around for a long time now. How you doing ? ** serving some drinks**
24/03/17 18:32
Dynasty471 :

What does it take to get a drink around here? I feel like I've been waiting ages.

Your yelp review has been rejected on the basis that you never asked for a drink. As such all drinks will be charged a double rates for the next week
25/03/17 21:59
qBaLL the Horrible :

Dynasty471 :

Your yelp review has been rejected on the basis that you never asked for a drink. As such all drinks will be charged a double rates for the next week

Ha ha ha... Don't worry Mister Dynasty471. It's a friendly Joke
27/03/17 06:23
Haha, no worries. I was just joking too.

I'm doing well, Togo. I was actually in your guild for a short time when I was in champ 3.