Guild Wins Ranking System

03/09/17 15:05
guest_1457568765101 :

BLUEMOONERS - You will leave the Fijian alone now and stop your pathetic insults. Asking for him to get banned is disgraceful. Just leave it there 'men'

You are equally as moronic Mr Anonymous
03/09/17 15:30
We are the Fire of Dragons that did have Fijian players in it and we all think the same about you :).
03/09/17 15:33
I love how they are basing the validity of their argument on fijians, I don't get how a person's nationality matters here, and yet they have to admit they don't have any fijians.....they had them....you are hilarious anon
03/09/17 16:48
guest_1457568765101 :

We are the Fire of Dragons that did have Fijian players in it and we all think the same about you :).

You are nobody Mr Anon - uncalled for to just slag mooners off. You clearly don't know him, if you did you would have a different opinion.
03/09/17 18:45
Nobody can verify such things ... only the registers of the game.
Do not talk about liars, you do not know who really knowing that these are words of chief vs. leader ... Why would one have more credit than the other?

Wolfenbuttel's reply is the one I would retain. Clear, clear, precise and without animosity.
All this leads to an impasse, a closed subject for me.
03/09/17 18:50
YUKU - 2 of your country men played for us gd decent guys... We are real life warriors that play real rugby from the Fire of Dragons :-D.
03/09/17 18:51
YukuLouLou :

Nobody can verify such things ... only the registers of the game.
Do not talk about liars, you do not know who really knowing that these are words of chief vs. leader ... Why would one have more credit than the other?

Wolfenbuttel's reply is the one I would retain. Clear, clear, precise and without animosity.
All this leads to an impasse, a closed subject for me.

Yuku, I want to be clear, I do respect you and I'm assuming some of this is due to translation so I mean nothing but respect in what I say to you. But you called them liars and they defended against those statements. They stand behind their statements and you stand behind the statements of yet another anonymous faceless someone. You calling them a liar is worse than them saying they are not liars (and I am hopeful that you calling them liars so Blu to and rudely is due to cultural and language differences, I'm not an expert on anything French so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt)
03/09/17 18:52
We should arrange a real life rugby game against 'the members' I will run hard and true at 'mooners'.... to' tackle him'.... :-D...
03/09/17 18:56
guest_1457568765101 :

We should arrange a real life rugby game against 'the members' I will run hard and true at 'mooners'.... to' tackle him'.... :-D...

I would join up against you on the pitch any day mate. There is a high chance that I played a higher level of rugby in your country than you will ever do anything but dream of. And as an American I've obviously played at our top league, which isn't saying anything as we are light years behind the levels I have played on 2 other continents.
03/09/17 18:58
And as far as your claim that being good at strats on this game is proof you played 'real' rugby I would remind you that this is a game of numbers and having played real rugby has 0 benefit. We have a European who got to the top of the football manager game and he probably has never touched a real football, let alone played the game.