Guild Wins Ranking System

03/09/17 18:58
HEY Mooners your friend 'Badgers' can 'try' and block me... It will be gd fun kid
03/09/17 19:03
YUKU - ignore Black Monks pathetic put downs... he's the leader of the Internet trolling that lives in a fantasy world AND his own 'electronic' boss BANNED him... because he's a 'special guy' lol
03/09/17 19:05
And the attempts to bully continue. You know trolls are known to be anonymous right? You know where I live within 500 ft. Not a troll dude, I just won't let you bully others. Every attempt you make to dig out of your hole only makes your hole deeper. Now keep claiming victim status as you make sad bully attempts to others
03/09/17 19:06
And the way I put down yuku....statements of respect.....wow, there is no talking to some people.
03/09/17 19:09
Listen to this troll.. full of hate. Your pathetic Black Monks. From analysing your psychology I think you try to be a controller then get all nasty when people stand up to you with pathetic condescending put downs.. and you still get BANNED lol
03/09/17 19:12
Look pal, you need to read your posts again. You came in hot against mooners, I tried to cool the situation off, you came hot at me and I won't let you bully. But hey, you're right, you are one with the highest level of victimhood anon
03/09/17 19:17
Whilst I only joined Hellfire in January, so know they haven't lost since then, I actually have solid evidence that they didn't lose (bar server failure) before then. My proof is that my late grandmother heard from a friend at bingo that her cousin had heard tell in a bar that a fortune teller had seen written proof in his crystal ball. Good enough for me and stronger than the other 'evidence' in this thread.
03/09/17 19:19
Dunraven Castle :

Whilst I only joined Hellfire in January, so know they haven't lost since then, I actually have solid evidence that they didn't lose (bar server failure) before then. My proof is that my late grandmother heard from a friend at bingo that her cousin had heard tell in a bar that a fortune teller had seen written proof in his crystal ball. Good enough for me and stronger than the other 'evidence' in this thread.

Proof positive!
03/09/17 19:20
No my words were twisted. I admire the Fijians in the ranking system as we have an in house ranking tournament . I'm from a v diverse guild. Your condescending dirty control manner put downs are pathetic. You need to get it in your brain that your words have no effect on me. Stop throwing around horrible accusations. The fact you can't makes you a 'troll'.
03/09/17 19:22
guest_1457568765101 :

No my words were twisted. I admire the Fijians in the ranking system as we have an in house ranking tournament . I'm from a v diverse guild. Your condescending dirty control manner put downs are pathetic. You need to get it in your brain that your words have no effect on me. Stop throwing around horrible accusations. The fact you can't makes you a 'troll'.

You really are boring