Top 5 Annoying Players

03/08/18 22:16
Your wins with no MB were special hutchie against that previous guild
03/08/18 22:29
Colston's :

Good seeing you back colston, now what do I need to say to get carshalton back in the open, I know he is watching and we all know I'm willing to say anything needed
03/08/18 23:04
Black Monks :

Colston's :

Good seeing you back colston, now what do I need to say to get carshalton back in the open, I know he is watching and we all know I'm willing to say anything needed

Very scared of you, he will not come back
03/08/18 23:26
Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Colston's :

Yep, that carshalton is scared of me. He doesn't have it in himself to even defend his own honor. Or as hutchie would say, honour
03/08/18 23:44
Black Monks :

Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Colston's :

Yep, that carshalton is scared of me. He doesn't have it in himself to even defend his own honor. Or as hutchie would say, honour

Honour is correct,
Queens English.
04/08/18 00:56
Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Colston's :

Honour is correct,
Queens English.

But the queen is german...
04/08/18 01:24
Black Monks :

Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Hull fc. Sean :

Black Monks :

Colston's :

Honour is correct,
Queens English.

But the queen is german...

so are the English (Anglo Saxons)
04/08/18 14:10
We really do know how to go off point haha
04/08/18 15:01
I thought we were perfectly on point. Isn't the point to showcase how annoying we are in an attempt to win votes?
04/08/18 17:56
Top 5 annoying cars from the 1990s?