Yes we are using bonus in a challege

19/01/17 15:51
Message to brotherhood.. or knights of whatever you wanna call it.. yeah we are using bonus against you.. and yes we are winning a very lot of matches.. but if i remember corectly.. you and your members cranked up the bonus against dynasty (pimping aint easy) you was giving a rallying cry begging everyone to use it.. and now you cry when you are on the other end of it..you cant have it both ways.. ps to all other members we save our bonus solely for this guild pleas and thank you
19/01/17 17:38
Hey Whales, though I totally hate the match bonus, I completely applaud you for saying that you are using it ahead of time. The only thing worse than match bonus? People who use it and then deny. When used against me, I let them know as soon as possible with a friendly game, just to let them know that I know.

Still want my idea implemented.
19/01/17 18:09
I dont like it but rather than moan that people use it against you when you use it yourself really gets me.. i dont use it unless its an important game.. generally league games i dont.. and defo not tournament games... in guild chllenges i like to see it used from both sides because it shows you are willing to go without money for the sake of your guild mates
19/01/17 18:34
Whales, this is RedBlacks. Just to tell you that today, I didn't use any bonus against you. I didn't think I need it and I still was able to beat you. But you beat me afterwards with something like 200% bonus. Big boy!

Take it easy. It's only a game. If you want to play the REAL game, try it without balls protection.That teaches "perspective".

19/01/17 18:38
we don't care
19/01/17 18:40
we are just having fun back with the name change thing you guys started...

OH and for the record only the Leader can change the name not a RH..

I had Nothing to do with it.. Me I just wanted to whoop some arse.. I did that it was fun..

Stop crying already -
19/01/17 18:44
Not saying you had anything to do with anything Randy but right hands can change the guild name.

A right hand can do everything a leader can.

I'm moving this to Discussions as its not a question related to the game.
19/01/17 18:49
alfasuarez :

Whales, this is RedBlacks. Just to tell you that today, I didn't use any bonus against you. I didn't think I need it and I still was able to beat you. But you beat me afterwards with something like 200% bonus. Big boy!

Take it easy. It's only a game. If you want to play the REAL game, try it without balls protection.That teaches "perspective".

whales why did you not tell me how to put 200% bonus on? the maximum i can put on is 38% think ill send a ticket to sublinet to see how you can put 200% on

19/01/17 18:50
oh Hell I had no idea i would have did that when this started.. LOL

Thanks Q for setting me straight
19/01/17 19:08
Gareth Jones :

alfasuarez :

whales why did you not tell me how to put 200% bonus on? the maximum i can put on is 38% think ill send a ticket to sublinet to see how you can put 200% on

WOW what would that cost?

Truth is Loads of people are using the bonus.. we expect it.. After I max out everything then I'll max Bonus every decent game.. till then the $ is better spend reaching my goals... Does not mean i will never use it.. just prefer not too....

As I've said before it's part of the game..... Wish they would get rid of it but till then it's a tool.....

Hate the Injuries that you get when people use it in tourneys... But I also have Tons of heals stored up.....

I try to look at it like this.. If someone feel they need to use it on me.. it's because I am building solid.... they need an edge..

I've used it in the past before... most people have..