alliance

07/06/20 10:53
I have no hard feelIng about you Greg. I don’t know you.......
But I do know not want to see good guilds go into alliance with cheaters......
07/06/20 10:53
I don’t have respect for Damage as a guild, or their leaders
And I hope other guild learn before going into alliance with them
07/06/20 12:41
Hel's Kraken :

I don’t have respect for Damage as a guild, or their leaders
And I hope other guild learn before going into alliance with them
until you name yourself you are a "no mark" team seeking attention, damage guilds work as one with some teams having there 2nd,3rd teams in each of there guilds, you only have to look at the rankings to see how good they really are

Until you can compete with them dont judge them!

Much love princess

Poola
07/06/20 14:05
[/quote] until you name yourself you are a "no mark" team seeking attention, damage guilds work as one with some teams having there 2nd,3rd teams in each of there guilds, you only have to look at the rankings to see how good they really are

Much love princess

Poola [/quote]

Ben
Thank you for your constructive comments and love……… Firstly I have a mark or as most people would call it a Pseudo name…….., Its Hel’s Kraken. If you think I’m giving my personal details, no way. I have seen Facebook pages attacked and family members abused all for the sake of winning a game.?!?!....
So my question to you PoolA…….
Is Cymru Uprising the next in the Damage Alliance then? As you seem to have done your homework on the guild and can speak on their behalf in this thread………
So I have no right to judge them? My opinion is less valued than anyone else?????? Interesting!!!!!!
Ok, let's stick to facts that is clear to everyone!!!!!!!
The posts in this forum have evidence the repeated cheats. Banned for fraud which they believe they had a right to do!!!!! banned for match-fixing which they deny and blame every other guild of doing, banned for abusive team name changes,……..
The language used in their posts are foul, youngest play this game, yet the Damage posts are not great reading for them……… not a role model of a guild that I would support…………..
Most of their post are attacking another high ranks guild, yet that’s permitted, yet an opinion about them is not?......... Again interesting!!!!!!!!!
And anyone playing and watching this game, can see the teams that leave Damage guilds (then go back, then leave again, with all the interesting guild names), although I may not know the reason for each and every one of them, the numbers alone do not tend to lead towards a stable, secure, supportive guild!!!!
Rather be a princess than a foul-mouthed cheat!!! Even if I can’t compete without cheating with them yet!!!

07/06/20 14:05
Guys, this is clearly all the rants of sniper. Lets stop giving him oxygen. The guy is certifiable.
07/06/20 14:08
All the best of luck with the alliance between Cymru and Damage!!!!!!
Much love.......

from the Princess...........
x
07/06/20 14:08
Damage Royal :

Guys, this is clearly all the rants of sniper. Lets stop giving him oxygen. The guy is certifiable.

Nope, not Sniper!!!!!
07/06/20 14:22
Hel's Kraken :

Much love.......

x

Really? Cyrmu are doing an alliance with Damaged wow thank the lord I didn't join CYRMU It's not CYRMU I'm a big fan of what taffy does but linking up with Damaged i am suprised One's a very fair guild thats well respected and the other cries wolf at any loss they receive
07/06/20 15:12
Ashley Longthorn :

Hel's Kraken :

Much love.......

x

Really? Cyrmu are doing an alliance with Damaged wow thank the lord I didn't join CYRMU It's not CYRMU I'm a big fan of what taffy does but linking up with Damaged i am suprised One's a very fair guild thats well respected and the other cries wolf at any loss they receive

Wrong Cymru
07/06/20 16:36
Hel's Kraken :

until you name yourself you are a "no mark" team seeking attention, damage guilds work as one with some teams having there 2nd,3rd teams in each of there guilds, you only have to look at the rankings to see how good they really are

Much love princess

Poola [/quote]

Ben
Thank you for your constructive comments and love……… Firstly I have a mark or as most people would call it a Pseudo name…….., Its Hel’s Kraken. If you think I’m giving my personal details, no way. I have seen Facebook pages attacked and family members abused all for the sake of winning a game.?!?!....
So my question to you PoolA…….
Is Cymru Uprising the next in the Damage Alliance then? As you seem to have done your homework on the guild and can speak on their behalf in this thread………
So I have no right to judge them? My opinion is less valued than anyone else?????? Interesting!!!!!!
Ok, let's stick to facts that is clear to everyone!!!!!!!
The posts in this forum have evidence the repeated cheats. Banned for fraud which they believe they had a right to do!!!!! banned for match-fixing which they deny and blame every other guild of doing, banned for abusive team name changes,……..
The language used in their posts are foul, youngest play this game, yet the Damage posts are not great reading for them……… not a role model of a guild that I would support…………..
Most of their post are attacking another high ranks guild, yet that’s permitted, yet an opinion about them is not?......... Again interesting!!!!!!!!!
And anyone playing and watching this game, can see the teams that leave Damage guilds (then go back, then leave again, with all the interesting guild names), although I may not know the reason for each and every one of them, the numbers alone do not tend to lead towards a stable, secure, supportive guild!!!!
Rather be a princess than a foul-mouthed cheat!!! Even if I can’t compete without cheating with them yet!!!

[/quote]
Not quite sure where to start here but ill give it a go

1 - there is no alliance with CYMRU UPRISING and any other guild and never will be
2 - if you dont like bad language id suggest not reading or better still still in the safe haven that is your own home
3 - yes there was fraud and no i condone it but nitro allowed a loophole and was found out, most teams that found that loophole have now paid for what they done or left
4 - i am not speaking on there behalf i am as you are giving an opinion which obviously with your somewhat snide reply only you are allowed to give
5 - teams that leave and rejoin as the old saying goes the grass isnt always greener on the other side
6 - match fixing again i dont condone but it wasnt just the aforementioned guilds that done it, it was all over the game and of all levels
7 - i am very bored now and running out of fingers to count on
8 - stable and secure guild - what you may or may not have noticed but guilds that are more than just a main guild swap teams around within eachother i.e damage inc will swap teams with colossal damage which shows they support each guild

Stay safe princess

Poola