04/07/17 12:08
Okay I have been playing around with the strat of my nr 15, but according to me and by most of the people in my guild it absolutely useless to have a nr 15 on defense. I pose no threat doesn't matter how many stars he has behind his game.

Why does the 15 run weak lines on defense? he only reacts late and according to my years in rugby 15 always needs to follow the play of the game and he needs to make sure he is inline, incase someone breaks the defensive lines.

If this game gave me a gun to kill off a player I would kill him.
04/07/17 14:11
The 15 is the most frustrating single player in this game, but there are some settings to help lessen the frustration. They also don't always work in a way that makes sense, play around. There are some secrets you might get out of people, but 15 is the least likely as we have all fought through significant frustration
04/07/17 16:17
Black Monks :

The 15 is the most frustrating single player in this game, but there are some settings to help lessen the frustration. They also don't always work in a way that makes sense, play around. There are some secrets you might get out of people, but 15 is the least likely as we have all fought through significant frustration

I agree, but the problem is as soon as you get a strat right you get jinxed.
04/07/17 16:47
The game is frustratingly fantastic in that way
04/07/17 16:56
Black Monks :

The game is frustratingly fantastic in that way

And at times fantastically frustrating. But yes, it's what makes it such a great game.
04/07/17 18:42
I agree with everything you say monks
04/07/17 18:52
Master, if you are caer and want to see heads explode you could release all you strat secrets. Caer has forgotten more about this game than I've ever known.
04/07/17 18:55
It is I your loyal friend monks
04/07/17 18:57
Just come off a ban again for saying totally uncontentional. No doubt I will be banned for agreeing with you now. The ban lasted 13 hours this time, says it all.
04/07/17 20:01
Well let's get off the ban talk before we have to get yet another apology from the devs. The 15 is even more frustrating. Too high of speed and the route is horrible, to low and they can't get there even with a perfect route. Rhythm to high and they can't kick, etc etc