BMRS record board getting sprayed

21/02/18 19:47
We have a new record for most points ever. However, Spuitpoep comes up one short of the record for most guild members in top 100.
1. Spuitpoep. 1059
2. World Elite Squad (WES) 466.
3. We only employ fit looking E Europeans:). 290
4. Webb Ellis. 228
5. Juggernauts. 206
6. Pack del 12 imperial and la cagnannaise. With 187
8. Phoenix. 183
21/02/18 19:56
Told you we were coming for you SPUITPOEP

All good fun and many thanks to Black Monks and his team for taking the considerable time required to do this.

{WES}
21/02/18 20:09
First of all , many thanks to Black Monks for the latest BMRS , we really appreciate your amazing work mate.

Well done to all the guys at WES , long journey and hard work to create a guild and stick together as a family rather than just a guild but let’s dont stop here , No1 spot it’s just round the corner lol. You should all be proud lads , we have a great guild

Spuitpoep- Congratulations guys , you really deserve the No1 spot , you earned our respect long ago . You have an amazing guild with amazing players but send that Honey Badger back home

Well Done to all 8 guilds

Falcons WES
22/02/18 07:25
Newcastle Falcons {WES} :

First of all , many thanks to Black Monks for the latest BMRS , we really appreciate your amazing work mate.

Well done to all the guys at WES , long journey and hard work to create a guild and stick together as a family rather than just a guild but let’s dont stop here , No1 spot it’s just round the corner lol. You should all be proud lads , we have a great guild

Spuitpoep- Congratulations guys , you really deserve the No1 spot , you earned our respect long ago . You have an amazing guild with amazing players but send that Honey Badger back home

Well Done to all 8 guilds

Falcons WES

Thank you Falcons, let the rivalry continue.

Talking about Honey Badgers, I was under the impression that he is home. Haha

HB forms part of the backbone of the Spuitpoep “family”,

Black Monk thanks you for the time and effort you have put in to make the list.

Vrede,
Mayhem
22/02/18 08:27
Thanks guys and congratulations to all teams.

@BM thanks for the efforts mate

@WES
We ready when you are. good stuff on breaking the 2nd position, who know No1 might be your next time BMRS is done... Best of luck gents
22/02/18 10:25
HB is currently in Prague I believe so we are hoping to get our next GC against you guys and catch him on a 4hr training

Seriously, we we would love to play you guys again soon just to see how far we still have to go.

I think it will be a few more updates before we are that close to No.1 on BMRS though.

Have fun my lekker friends
22/02/18 14:40
Thanks for your efforts and time as always Black Monks.
22/02/18 15:16
Congrats SPUITPOEP You guys are definitely the benchmark!
22/02/18 15:36
Dropkicks Rfc :

Thanks mate, getting there wish to have more in the top. See ur team getting along just fine, great stuff!
22/02/18 17:15
MasseGat :

Dropkicks Rfc :

Thanks mate, getting there wish to have more in the top. See ur team getting along just fine, great stuff!

Thanks massegat... i got lucky mate hopefully be up top with you guys soon