Minimum 20 member Guild Challenges Participation

21/06/18 10:55
Gents
Could you please decrease the minimum to 15 members per guild to participate in a guild challenge. We lost a member yesterday and dropped to 19 and today another just packed up and left. Which means we are two members shy and it is not very easy to recruit new members.
Please decrease the minimum to 15 members to participate.
Regards
Rhinos
21/06/18 13:30
This is the forum for discussions, I believe you want to create a support ticket instead.
22/06/18 07:19
Franna10 :

Gents
Could you please decrease the minimum to 15 members per guild to participate in a guild challenge. We lost a member yesterday and dropped to 19 and today another just packed up and left. Which means we are two members shy and it is not very easy to recruit new members.
Please decrease the minimum to 15 members to participate.
Regards
Rhinos

I agree man. the 20 member is too much. I know people want to play gcs but what if someone is taking vacation or can't play gcs due to work or smth? they can't be in the challenge in this case. plus 10 member gcs were much better as it gives opportunity to play. In my opinion I think they put the limit too much. 15 is better but 20 geezuz christ!
22/06/18 08:04
as has been pointed out many many times now, the 10 guild minimum meant that too often over half the guild didn't get to play in a GC, how is that fair?
22/06/18 12:28
10+10=20. Merge
22/06/18 15:04
Black Monks :

10+10=20. Merge

It does prove everything comes back to maths.
22/06/18 16:22
Targaryen Dragons :

as has been pointed out many many times now, the 10 guild minimum meant that too often over half the guild didn't get to play in a GC, how is that fair?

up to the right hand or leader to swap in gcs, you cant expect to play in every gc unless you're a huge rated player
22/06/18 16:45
Good point Greg, thanks for taking both sides.
22/06/18 17:08
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Targaryen Dragons :

up to the right hand or leader to swap in gcs, you cant expect to play in every gc unless you're a huge rated player

now we can as at least 80% of the guild will play in every GC, compared to 40% before
26/06/18 07:18
Targaryen Dragons :

Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Targaryen Dragons :

now we can as at least 80% of the guild will play in every GC, compared to 40% before

well and it depends on guild fanbase