Monotony

22/04/24 00:04
Do the developers ever make an effort to bring more ideas to the table? It’s just an ongoing cycle of the same 14 days.
22/04/24 22:29
Guest 5Q1ERL :

Do the developers ever make an effort to bring more ideas to the table? It’s just an ongoing cycle of the same 14 days.

They did try a completely different game style about a year ago but everyone hated it and there were threats of mass walkouts so the developers reversed it all back to the way it was
22/04/24 23:49
Cougars (Dave) :

Guest 5Q1ERL :

They did try a completely different game style about a year ago but everyone hated it and there were threats of mass walkouts so the developers reversed it all back to the way it was

The problem with that change was that it slowed the game to the point it was boring and frustrating to watch. The game needs fresh ideas Dave to stop the top players like yourself from walking away. Perhaps SN should listen to some of the ideas you have previously proposed. Let’s face it apart from a big tournament about every 18 months, the most exciting thing to happen was the end of season World Cups that you organised. SN should be encouraging players to improve by putting better offers on the table to buy visa players.
24/04/24 13:15
Simons Spud Slingers :

Cougars (Dave) :

Guest 5Q1ERL :

The problem with that change was that it slowed the game to the point it was boring and frustrating to watch. The game needs fresh ideas Dave to stop the top players like yourself from walking away. Perhaps SN should listen to some of the ideas you have previously proposed. Let’s face it apart from a big tournament about every 18 months, the most exciting thing to happen was the end of season World Cups that you organised. SN should be encouraging players to improve by putting better offers on the table to buy visa players.

Thanks Simon but at this point they'd need to offer up free hookers and cocaine because I'm done
24/04/24 19:56
Cougars (Dave) :
Thanks Simon but at this point they'd need to offer up free hookers and cocaine because I'm done

I've logged a ticket on your behalf asking for just that and free alcohol on mine

I gave them loads of suggestions years ago about game pauses to select things like "scrum", "tap & go", "kick for touch", "go for goal". Offline you could have default choices based on field position. All doable as they proved it with auto-subs.

Deaf ears doesn't even come close!!! So please SN give us a brothel, pub and betting shop to build...jeez even a few pie stalls would be better than your current offering of "Sweet Fanny Adams".

DHSFP or DFS the furniture Giant as Bluemooners seems to prefer to call me or DHSTUPID as many others call me including myself
24/04/24 20:31
DHSFP :

Cougars (Dave) :

I've logged a ticket on your behalf asking for just that and free alcohol on mine

I gave them loads of suggestions years ago about game pauses to select things like "scrum", "tap & go", "kick for touch", "go for goal". Offline you could have default choices based on field position. All doable as they proved it with auto-subs.

Deaf ears doesn't even come close!!! So please SN give us a brothel, pub and betting shop to build...jeez even a few pie stalls would be better than your current offering of "Sweet Fanny Adams".

DHSFP or DFS the furniture Giant as Bluemooners seems to prefer to call me or DHSTUPID as many others call me including myself

Lol