Who’s your top 5 rated ?

04/07/18 21:29
You're not good enough for kruising Lc
04/07/18 21:36
Here are my top 5:

Vmax, Phalanx, Soto, Sharks and Oblix (on current form).

I'll qualify that by saying that until I get to the top level, I won't know that for sure.

I can't do a greatest of all time as I haven't been playing long enough. What I can do is a 5 to watch out for in the future:

Speok (more or less there), Sniper, Inbreds, Hurricanes and Guppie and/or Direwolves. (I reckon I could potentially add myself as an also ran cos I'm ambitious enough to get there - Wales).

My current Welsh top 10 are:

Ystradgynlais, Caernarfon, Baglan, Ravens, Poola, Dreadlocks, Jaguares, All Grays, Wales, Inbreds.

Not necessarily in that order, but more or less.
04/07/18 21:50
Melbourne Storm :

You're not good enough for kruising Lc

Love the banter here. Good little friendly that Storm. Just wanted to see what you had thats all. Sean battered me the other day, great strat and solid team. LC is more than good enough to play in any guild. Our rabble are L63 to L70, so if he is strong here he is strong most places.

Hopefully our 2 guilds will meet one day, would be exciting.
04/07/18 21:59
Melbourne storm is me aswell saruman
04/07/18 22:01
Yeah DW just told me, ha ha. How many teams do you have? Some nice little friendlies there Sean. Im new to L68 and you're a seasoned L69, so I will take the small losses. However with subs it would be much different.
04/07/18 22:11
Just those two. And 6 in division 20 or less lol. Was some good games there. I saw you was sorting team out on last one which was unfortunate because you can only play 3 per hour if you're not in same guild
04/07/18 22:21
Yeah that last one was frustrating, subbed at 3 min, ha ha. Friendlies don't always show up straight away so it is hard to know if you can sort your team. Feel free to sort strat against me in the future if you want. Just leave me alone in the rankings, HA HA HA HA. Oh and 8 teams?? How do you have time for that? Lol.
04/07/18 22:24
Guest G8SUU3 :

Here are my top 5:

Vmax, Phalanx, Soto, Sharks and Oblix (on current form).

I'll qualify that by saying that until I get to the top level, I won't know that for sure.

I can't do a greatest of all time as I haven't been playing long enough. What I can do is a 5 to watch out for in the future:

Speok (more or less there), Sniper, Inbreds, Hurricanes and Guppie and/or Direwolves. (I reckon I could potentially add myself as an also ran cos I'm ambitious enough to get there - Wales).

My current Welsh top 10 are:

Ystradgynlais, Caernarfon, Baglan, Ravens, Poola, Dreadlocks, Jaguares, All Grays, Wales, Inbreds.

There are a alot of good welsh active teams out there mate.
Penarth and Barry rams from bread of heaven
Taffy and Tonna from Academy Cymryu
And WES's very own Beast Mode, A level 67 who hasn't spent a penny on the game but has made 1 million RP's from training and selling players.
04/07/18 22:25
probably need to be given more work to do
04/07/18 22:27
[

[/quote]
There are a alot of good welsh active teams out there mate.
Penarth and Barry rams from bread of heaven
Taffy and Tonna from Academy Cymryu
And WES's very own Beast Mode, A level 67 who hasn't spent a penny on the game but has made 1 million RP's from training and selling players.[/quote]

Lets be honest 1m RP's isnt a lot any more this account made that by like div 45, although i do have a lot of gold balls to change players position