Match Fixing Part 3.

01/12/18 09:54
Boo Hooooo

Guild mates fix matches because they're team mates. If they want to do that, that's their choice. Drivers do it in F1.

Your own guild don't have any problem throwing matches and riding trains to fill the top 10 on the map. It's basically the same principle... If you are good enough to get to the top 10 on your own then why ride train? Now we don't have a problem with it... LC Bears learned that train riding technique from us and took it to Its Only a Game. No problem. Just pointing out that your own guild don't have a problem helping each other. If Damage Inc team mates want to help each other, then so be it.

Its not like 5 teams from Damage are in the same championship anyway. If one game is drawn, it won't affect your championship and in fact it hurts the Damage Inc guys in the champs because both score 1 point instead of a potential 5 for one of the teams. All the better for the rest of you.

Bottom line is, just focus on your own game and stop crying.
01/12/18 10:22
Guest G8SUU3 :

Bluemooners :

Ystradgynlais {AC &WEFC} :

You lot a pathetic having to really on help. What's the point in playing the game just to arrange wins and draws.

I wonder if it's a rule within these guilds (we know who they are) that you HAVE to fix results against team mates and what would happen if they refused? (not that they ever seem to)

You get publicly flogged if you refuse

I'm preparing the cat and 9 tails for Adrenalin and Soto as we speak...
01/12/18 10:26

Damage Royal :

You guys really do have Damage Inc. envy Do you keep awake at night thinking about us? Just play any leader 3 times for an invite then. Then you can feed that Damage lust.

You've got Damage so much on the brain that some of you wake up in the morning thinking about Damage Inc. and spending hours scouring each of our championship matches looking for a match fix... I mean who has time for that? Don't you have actual lives? So much so that you've even run shaking your rattles into the forum and accused us of fixing matches that weren't even fixed. We can't even make an error in subbing or changing strats without someone screaming "MATCH FIXING!"

Bluemooners even sent a string of private messages with a cute little tantrum to one of our players because he won his champ match 0-91. Because his champ opponent, who he's never spoken to before, forgot his champ match and had left his losing strat on. We had a good chuckle about that.

We have no problem talking about your pet subject if you insist. If our teams face each other in the championship and they want to draw or throw a match, that's their own decision. There is no rule for it or against it at Damage Inc., because our leadership team doesn't try to control the members' every movement in life, as seems to be the case in some other guilds around here. In any case, those of you who have started a part time job scanning our champ matches will no doubt know that by far most of our champ matches are straight anyway. The only games some of our teams might fix is against a fellow guild member. Don't like it? Join us or carry on crying in the corner. Whatever makes you feel better.

By the way, there is no rule against it in Sweet Nitro's rules either. So go cry a river to them.

After all, this, my friends, is not real life. It is a game. Played to pass time. For a bit of fun. Seems to me some of you have become a little unhinged and could do with some time off to get a little perspective again. To wipe your noses and tears and get a grip. I highly doubt the police will be knocking on any doors about RM matches not played according to your liking - or "in the spirit of the game".

I don't need to wipe my tears as i come through my league every season.
As you said, "It's a game". So why the need to arrange wins to survive? There are to many teams in the top guilds that shouldn't be be as high of a level that they are. So by the looks of it the game means more to you lot than us. Damage INC overrated. If you lot played the game normal then you'd only have a few top level players, FACT.

Utter drivel.
02/12/18 20:14
can we add fury and wilder to this list?
03/12/18 01:49
Guest G8SUU3 :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Bluemooners :

You lot a pathetic having to really on help. What's the point in playing the game just to arrange wins and draws.

I wonder if it's a rule within these guilds (we know who they are) that you HAVE to fix results against team mates and what would happen if they refused? (not that they ever seem to)

Who are you? why you didnt post this result?
03/12/18 02:19

Damage Royal :

You guys really do have Damage Inc. envy Do you keep awake at night thinking about us? Just play any leader 3 times for an invite then. Then you can feed that Damage lust.

You've got Damage so much on the brain that some of you wake up in the morning thinking about Damage Inc. and spending hours scouring each of our championship matches looking for a match fix... I mean who has time for that? Don't you have actual lives? So much so that you've even run shaking your rattles into the forum and accused us of fixing matches that weren't even fixed. We can't even make an error in subbing or changing strats without someone screaming "MATCH FIXING!"

Bluemooners even sent a string of private messages with a cute little tantrum to one of our players because he won his champ match 0-91. Because his champ opponent, who he's never spoken to before, forgot his champ match and had left his losing strat on. We had a good chuckle about that.

We have no problem talking about your pet subject if you insist. If our teams face each other in the championship and they want to draw or throw a match, that's their own decision. There is no rule for it or against it at Damage Inc., because our leadership team doesn't try to control the members' every movement in life, as seems to be the case in some other guilds around here. In any case, those of you who have started a part time job scanning our champ matches will no doubt know that by far most of our champ matches are straight anyway. The only games some of our teams might fix is against a fellow guild member. Don't like it? Join us or carry on crying in the corner. Whatever makes you feel better.

By the way, there is no rule against it in Sweet Nitro's rules either. So go cry a river to them.

After all, this, my friends, is not real life. It is a game. Played to pass time. For a bit of fun. Seems to me some of you have become a little unhinged and could do with some time off to get a little perspective again. To wipe your noses and tears and get a grip. I highly doubt the police will be knocking on any doors about RM matches not played according to your liking - or "in the spirit of the game".

I don't need to wipe my tears as i come through my league every season.
As you said, "It's a game". So why the need to arrange wins to survive? There are to many teams in the top guilds that shouldn't be be as high of a level that they are. So by the looks of it the game means more to you lot than us. Damage INC overrated. If you lot played the game normal then you'd only have a few top level players, FACT.

I really dont like replying this kind of things but seriously you talk without any "facts". Who won promotion in our guild because of matchfixing? can you pick the name, and all the games that were fix during his season? Bet you cant do that, because you are just a liar, trying to find an explanation to your own failures and defeats.

Last season we had only 4 top level players, does it look like we are fixing to keep 10 players up the top? even with 4 players against 11 from La Cagnnainse we managed to win a GC 2 weeks ago, since 1 year we havent been defeated by any of the guilds that are "represented" at this chat. Maybe its match fixing that helps to win the GCs too, you are not too far from saying that (you should add it to your theories).

Train, get better your strats and try to get to the n1 guild rankings. And seriously, chat less here, spend that time for training better, you can be a good team if your are focused
03/12/18 02:46
Bluemooners :

Jesus wept, do you know what you’re looking for? At 20-3 up Sotoneitor (a player who has a history of fixing games against an opponent that also does, from guilds that constantly fix) makes all subs to try and mask any raised eyebrows, against an offline opponent and switches to a weaker strategy. Then the last play of the game he kicks to 13 to ensure the bonus point for Ruddies. Understand? Crystal? Comprende?

Mr Bluemooner, cant say anything bad about you because I was a Webb Ellis member once and everytime I heard someone talking bad about Webb Ellis I defended it, even till today.

But here, you are mistaken. I dont know Ruddies, he was out of the league already with no chances of getting promoted and I was at risk in the 8th place, so there was no point on giving away a game anyway in purpose. Game wasnt going as I expected so trying to swap strat, i did it in the wrong direction and got to my fail strat, thats what happened, my bad.

About the fixing thing, sometimes I cant get online for the games (like today for example), but that doesnt mean any match fixing, its my offline against the online of someone.

Also, just want to share this:
if it is the 13th game of the season and Im playing a team from my guild, and if he loses a La Cag member will pass through and my friend will get relegation, definately I will help my friend and not help our main rivals get stronger. Dont know what you would do there, but I dont have a problem in saying it straight and clear here.

Cheers
03/12/18 03:06
Sotoneitor :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Bluemooners :

Who are you? why you didnt post this result?

Soto, it's me Wales. I was just making a joke saying you are going be publicly whipped for not match fixing.
06/12/18 04:45
Woooow some big threads there lol, and surprisingly this thread’s been holding on for a long time
13/12/18 10:13
Vmax and Stockholm to add to the list today, and before anyone says anything about not winning enough games blah blah blah stockholm wouldnt have gone through without this fixed result