Damage

28/12/18 21:32
Guest 4BK15N :

ystrad - roid rage, turning its a very hated player so i keep getting told

Where is he hated ? Do you know him personally to judge him like that ? Or are you just a cow who follow ?
Don’t hide yourself behind a guest name, balls out no ?
Or just shut up please.

He is really a nice person, and even if I know him personally since a long time, I can not count how many players he have helped in strats, some are there, in this thread without saying names but for sure they will recognize themselves, and just for giving his opinion he is judging like that ?
Be serious dude for now, just grow up a bit in your judgement to be fair and honest and level up your brain.

This thread is fucked anyway as it’s just a game and everyone is free to play as he want, when he want and how he want to.

Damage is a very good team, any doubt about this and I have some close friends in and some are really some great players and really nice dudes.

I won’t enter in any judgement, I will keep it for myself, it’s just a game after all, and I m enjoying it with and for friends more than for the game itself. For sure like many of us.

So close this, and let the game going, it’s not about who have the biggest, it’s a just a game and a community where we are all brothers. End off.

Cheers.

Btw sorry for my English as i’m French, i hope most of you will understand.
28/12/18 22:39
Ystradgynlais {AC &WEFC} :

I think i've made my point how poor you are. Look how shit you've done in the league when you've faced people online. I'll say no more. Baglan is playing friendlies against me the guy who is shit at the game as Sean said and not against you amazing players. Oh this is embarrassing.

Hahaha ok we really have touched a nerve with you then.

28/12/18 23:01
YakitoriX :

Guest 4BK15N :

Where is he hated ? Do you know him personally to judge him like that ? Or are you just a cow who follow ?
Don’t hide yourself behind a guest name, balls out no ?
Or just shut up please.

He is really a nice person, and even if I know him personally since a long time, I can not count how many players he have helped in strats, some are there, in this thread without saying names but for sure they will recognize themselves, and just for giving his opinion he is judging like that ?
Be serious dude for now, just grow up a bit in your judgement to be fair and honest and level up your brain.

This thread is fucked anyway as it’s just a game and everyone is free to play as he want, when he want and how he want to.

Damage is a very good team, any doubt about this and I have some close friends in and some are really some great players and really nice dudes.

I won’t enter in any judgement, I will keep it for myself, it’s just a game after all, and I m enjoying it with and for friends more than for the game itself. For sure like many of us.

So close this, and let the game going, it’s not about who have the biggest, it’s a just a game and a community where we are all brothers. End off.

Cheers.

Btw sorry for my English as i’m French, i hope most of you will understand.

Your English is perfect brother.
28/12/18 23:49
28/12/18 23:49
31/12/18 23:12
Looks like it IOAG are about to pass Le Cag. Credit to Damage, they are a tough nut to crack. Wales especially has been playing well recently. Its about time he joined us sheepshaggers, lol
02/01/19 00:21
The Master :

Looks like it IOAG are about to pass Le Cag. Credit to Damage, they are a tough nut to crack. Wales especially has been playing well recently. Its about time he joined us sheepshaggers, lol

Haha he's our sheepshagger leave him alone lol
07/01/19 13:33
Guest 4BK15N :

Ystrad is a decent bloke with better morals than you so get your facts right troll