Idiosyncratic....

23/10/18 16:52
if you had balls, ash, you would have accepted his offer to meet up, and not hide behind your computing device. i would but then again, I never had a problem with zap when i was in the same guild as him and think he is okay in comparison to you when I was in a guild with you. to me, you talk the talk but never walked the walk. no offence meant, ash, and good luck in whatever you do.

as for the nicknames you are given, take heart, mate, i have the same nickname given to me by my relatives since I was young, so, let it not bother you. now, for fun, i "log" into their accounts to wind them up, if you know what I mean.
23/10/18 18:02
hi, black hat, can I ask which guilds u were in? thanx
23/10/18 23:32
/
23/10/18 23:35

24/10/18 15:34
lmao

I was told not to bother wasting my time on little brats....soz......lol
25/10/18 04:06
25/10/18 14:45
Gregory K. Ishii :

THE SODOMISER :

lmao

I was told not to bother wasting my time on little brats....soz......lol

So don’t waste your time here if you’re such a hater god damn

I would go along with that too
25/10/18 22:31
Ah lads no worries, haven't been online since initial post, no worries you're now full, as you know I'm not so active anyway so will stick with my chaps British Bulldogs. Hope all is cool chez Idio...

All the best - Ben
26/10/18 00:01
Have fun Ben, good luck.
26/10/18 13:18
Ben (MK) :

Ah lads no worries, haven't been online since initial post, no worries you're now full, as you know I'm not so active anyway so will stick with my chaps British Bulldogs. Hope all is cool chez Idio...

All the best - Ben

Eh cheers mate, sorry that it didnt work out this time. Thanks for tipping me off lol. If you ever want to commit to stay awhile we would clear space for an old friend miss you old man!! Changes are ahead for me I'm getting a new flat and getting rid of some of my bad habits onward and upward