Match Fixing Part 3.

05/11/18 16:06
I don't know why people are getting so emotional about this subject. You either fix matches or you don't. My opinion is that fixing is bad for the game as it is a false representation of many teams' abilities. I am a firm believer of standing on my own two feet and not standing on the shoulders of others. I challenge everyone that is happy to fix games whether they think they are adding value to the game... I personally don't think so.
05/11/18 17:13
HWFN :

Why all the moaning? I don’t get it. It’s simple enough...worry about your own team and strat. You play 13 games every season, win 8+ and you get promoted. What everybody else does is irrelevant. If you can’t get 8+ wins then obviously you aren’t good enough at that level.

If your team name is the same as your Username here, I had you in my league last season. Very good strat sir! You certainly were good enough for your level. You raise a very valid point, the way to beat match fixing is simply to win your games. End of.

Wales from Damage Inc.
05/11/18 17:25
Todays fixers.....

Kahau (Spuitpoep) V RC Vannes (La Cagg)
Etoile (Les Potes) V Castres (La Cagg)
ASM Cali (L'Assos) V Le Normousain (L'Assos)
Captain America (Pack Del 12) V Papy P (L'Assos)
Dream Team (Damage) V Hercules No MB (Damage)

That will do for today, ha ha.
05/11/18 17:46
White Wizzard :

hhhhhatseL :

Guest 4BK15N :

You're smoking some strong dope there jim. I could text you anytime i want . just because I don't have my team set up on here doesn't mean I'm hiding from you. I've seen you get piggy backs before. You're only RH because you cane with ifc.. or should we say IMB.. Don't piggy back from your new guild leaders. They're a lot higher rated then you'll ever been.

Lestahhhhh, is there a reason you quoted that particular segment??

Yea sorry i made a comment about teams leapfrogging in the rankings but it had already been said a few comments before and couldnt delete it
05/11/18 19:38
Ahh fair one. Hope all is well dude.
06/11/18 13:52
So, the list is ever growing and here are todays fixers....

RC Toulon-Ven (Le Vestiaire) V Etoile (Les Potes
Sharks (Spuitpoep) V Misfit (Spuitpoep)
LC Bears (It's Only A Game) V Beasts (It's Only A Game)
Yakitorix (La Cag) V Vmaz Sozo (La Cag)
RC Pam (La Cag) V Beijing (La Cagg) - result was so RC Pam gets losing bonus, Beijing changed to losing on 33 mins, Pam changed to online on 50mins.
Damage (Damage Inc) V AXN (Damage Inc)
T-Bone (Spuitpoep) V RDC (La Cag)

Anyone see anymore? Post here. (I know people hate me, I'm rubbish, I should leave people to do what they want, etc etc ha ha, MEH!!).
06/11/18 18:56
*Saruman* :

Yes pal not bad thanks hope youre good too
07/11/18 00:27
White Wizzard :

So, the list is ever growing and here are todays fixers....

RC Toulon-Ven (Le Vestiaire) V Etoile (Les Potes
Sharks (Spuitpoep) V Misfit (Spuitpoep)
LC Bears (It's Only A Game) V Beasts (It's Only A Game)
Yakitorix (La Cag) V Vmaz Sozo (La Cag)
RC Pam (La Cag) V Beijing (La Cagg) - result was so RC Pam gets losing bonus, Beijing changed to losing on 33 mins, Pam changed to online on 50mins.
Damage (Damage Inc) V AXN (Damage Inc)
T-Bone (Spuitpoep) V RDC (La Cag)

Anyone see anymore? Post here. (I know people hate me, I'm rubbish, I should leave people to do what they want, etc etc ha ha, MEH!!).

Good work. Keep it up. Shame it continually falls on deaf ears with the developers. One month bans to any teams involved would cut it out.
07/11/18 00:36
Cheers Mooners. I know I'm annoying people by doing it but tbh, I don't really care. Fed up of the cheats, but got a feeling it comes from the inside too.
07/11/18 00:37
LOL LTThhhhL :

*Saruman* :

Yes pal not bad thanks hope youre good too

Yeah dude, all good on my side. I offer my apologies for the past too.