Match Fixing Part 3.

07/11/18 10:10
Auterive (Le Spirit Rugby 84 Massegat (Spuitpoep) 0 .
07/11/18 10:39
*Saruman* :

LOL LTThhhhL :

*Saruman* :

Ahh fair one. Hope all is well dude.

Yes pal not bad thanks hope youre good too

Yeah dude, all good on my side. I offer my apologies for the past too.

No worries mate me too, all water under the bridge as far as i am concerned
07/11/18 20:02
Cheers Mooners.

Unfortunatly here are a couple more...

Adrenalin (Damage) V Hull FC Mel (Damage)(sorry Mel, but you're better than this).
Plaas Kateter (Spuitpoep) V RC GANNAC (La Cag)

You know its bad when teams automatically appear in my predictive text, ha ha.
07/11/18 21:23
Saruman and all other, I would like to apologise for the 1 match fixing game I was involved in, can guarantee it will not happen again. Not nice being called out, but I do support what you are doing, as the games admin are not doing anything to stop it, maybe this will help, but I am sure you will get some that will carry on.

Beasts
08/11/18 07:18
So to CLEAR the air and really put this thread into perspective I've never been afraid to man up on here and admit when I am wrong, as you can attest, Jimbo. So, that was my idea to pitch the draw with Brian, even though he apologized, this one is all on me. The way that I look at it, and always will, I take care of my own. He is a guild mate and I will have his back if he or I needs a little help. And this is the first time you've had to call me out on this thread, and the numbers are decreasing I see each day, along with many legends in the game at a alarming rate. With that being said, if I'm at a pub and come out of the bathroom and my mates are in a bar room brawl I'm not going to start asking questions of what or who started it, I'm just going to start throwing haymakers at the biggest , because you drop him and the rest usually scatter. Blame that ONE draw on me!

Now, talking about draws, is it our fault that the game issues 2 points for them? No, but like MB, and leaping in rankings, and jacking up cost of players in auction, playing players when they are offline ect ect. There are many fine lines between moral fortitude, this being one of many. So, let me pressent this to you: not going to name names but both have their names peppered ALL over this post, and these are facts because I witnessed both. One, a guild mate that doesn't believe in draws because of his moral compass, so I suggest playing with offline strats, no subs, and let the better team win. Sounds fair, right?! Especially since these games start at 3am my time I thought this was a fair solution. I wake up to see not only did I lose the match, but he subbed. A guild mate mind you, wait, ex-guild mate. His explanation: it was my fault I wasn't awake and not on. No wonder he is an EX guild member with that explanation. Where's the fairness? Where's the morals? Where are his standards? Calling the kettle black.

Finally, and this one is very very close to home here JImbo, because it happened when I was in IFC. A member needed a win the last game in the season against a fellow guild mate that wasn't in any contention of advancing and said person wanted him to throw the game so he could get the single promotion. Is this right? Does this go along with this post, even though not an obvious thrown game? I say YES! So, who's to judge whom? The solution, like I have stated on thread #1, lower that draw to .05 points and solution solved.

Let's be honest, this game has never been about fairness. At one point there was unlimited subs. There was 100% MB. You could cheat the game out of not paying your salaries, and many took advatage of all of these. Me included. So, in one form or another we have all done this. Let's not judge and gloat before we all take a good, long, hard look in the mirror before we pass judgement.

Peace out
08/11/18 09:04
One hell of a speach LC. Yes I was surprised to see some of the results that come through, not so much others, which is sad. I will continue to post fixed matches, even if they contain guild mates. Your memory is netter than mine with regards to past matches from your stint in IFC, don't think it was me that subbed against you as you were always a couple of leagues a head of me if i remember correctly.

Anyway, many apologies for naming you, but since I started this, few have escaped a callout. It is getting harder to see the fixed matches though, so maybe peope are just getting creative with their scoreline and staying away from most 0-0 and 21-0 scores.

Ah well. Good luck with staying top flight dude.

Big love,

Saru.
08/11/18 09:40
LC Bears :

So to CLEAR the air and really put this thread into perspective I've never been afraid to man up on here and admit when I am wrong, as you can attest, Jimbo. So, that was my idea to pitch the draw with Brian, even though he apologized, this one is all on me. The way that I look at it, and always will, I take care of my own. He is a guild mate and I will have his back if he or I needs a little help. And this is the first time you've had to call me out on this thread, and the numbers are decreasing I see each day, along with many legends in the game at a alarming rate. With that being said, if I'm at a pub and come out of the bathroom and my mates are in a bar room brawl I'm not going to start asking questions of what or who started it, I'm just going to start throwing haymakers at the biggest fucker, because you drop him and the rest usually scatter. Blame that ONE draw on me!

Now, talking about draws, is it our fault that the game issues 2 points for them? No, but like MB, and leaping in rankings, and jacking up cost of players in auction, playing players when they are offline ect ect. There are many fine lines between moral fortitude, this being one of many. So, let me pressent this to you: not going to name names but both have their names peppered ALL over this post, and these are facts because I witnessed both. One, a guild mate that doesn't believe in draws because of his moral compass, so I suggest playing with offline strats, no subs, and let the better team win. Sounds fair, right?! Especially since these games start at 3am my time I thought this was a fair solution. I wake up to see not only did I lose the match, but he subbed. A guild mate mind you, wait, ex-guild mate. His explanation: it was my fault I wasn't awake and not on. No wonder he is an EX guild member with that explanation. Where's the fairness? Where's the morals? Where are his standards? Calling the kettle black.

Finally, and this one is very very close to home here JImbo, because it happened when I was in IFC. A member needed a win the last game in the season against a fellow guild mate that wasn't in any contention of advancing and said person wanted him to throw the game so he could get the single promotion. Is this right? Does this go along with this post, even though not an obvious thrown game? I say YES! So, who's to judge whom? The solution, like I have stated on thread #1, lower that draw to .05 points and solution solved.

Let's be honest, this game has never been about fairness. At one point there was unlimited subs. There was 100% MB. You could cheat the game out of not paying your salaries, and many took advatage of all of these. Me included. So, in one form or another we have all done this. Let's not judge and gloat before we all take a good, long, hard look in the mirror before we pass judgement.

Peace out

Your correct about a member of ifc saying he'd give a win to another to help him out. However you are not aware that I sent a pm to both telling them that we didn't do that in ifc and to play properly. They did, three different rh and myself analysed the game afterwards to make sure and it was played properly.
You should know I don't stand for that Sean....
08/11/18 10:12
Dreadlocked warriors :

LC Bears :

So to CLEAR the air and really put this thread into perspective I've never been afraid to man up on here and admit when I am wrong, as you can attest, Jimbo. So, that was my idea to pitch the draw with Brian, even though he apologized, this one is all on me. The way that I look at it, and always will, I take care of my own. He is a guild mate and I will have his back if he or I needs a little help. And this is the first time you've had to call me out on this thread, and the numbers are decreasing I see each day, along with many legends in the game at a alarming rate. With that being said, if I'm at a pub and come out of the bathroom and my mates are in a bar room brawl I'm not going to start asking questions of what or who started it, I'm just going to start throwing haymakers at the biggest fucker, because you drop him and the rest usually scatter. Blame that ONE draw on me!

Peace out

Your correct about a member of ifc saying he'd give a win to another to help him out. However you are not aware that I sent a pm to both telling them that we didn't do that in ifc and to play properly. They did, three different rh and myself analysed the game afterwards to make sure and it was played properly.
You should know I don't stand for that Sean....

Fair play
08/11/18 10:13
White Sharks 0 Auterive 0
08/11/18 10:13
White Sharks 0 Auterive 0