Unfair reimbursing if gold coins

TerraNovan Phalanx :

I gather from Jager's ooening post and Ben's comments that this team benefited from an error from Sweet Nitro, which ended up in this guy receiving an extremely excessive quantity of gold balls.

Well if something has happened that has then been deemed to be an error by the devs on their part and as a result the aforementioned devs have coughed up an amount of gold balls then there is not much else to be said. Whether anybody else agrees with the supposed ( alleged ) compensation or not is neither here nor there and really nobody else's business.
Yes thanks phalanx. I must have misread because I could have sworn it said lifetime ban but it obviously doesn't. But my overall thoughts remain. If it was justified it was justified, if it was unjustified it needs to be addressed. And I know absolutely nothing about any of this except what has been posted here.
And colts, I read someone was compensated and following compensation they were banned.
Hi ospreys from aoc had match cash go missing from his stadium (stored match cash) he raised a ticket and got 50 million gold balls rather than the 50 millions cash... not ospreys fault and sweet nitro has admitted the fault.. ospreys has been banned through no fault of his own... jager has reported him for cheating. Its not cheating hes playing the hand hes dealt... used gold balls to get extra cash and rps and was able to buy himself a very good squad... jager whilst in aoc was very happy for ospreys then he leaves and now its suddenly a problem with ospreys reimbursement... jager you state it takes a long time to get to the top which i agree with but no matter your star rating or your bank balance its doesnt make you a good player if you dont spend time on a strategy...
Yeah, that's what I suspected. When errors are made like that it is an expectation for the player to come forward and report the error even if they benefit from it. That is common throughout most games. Usually they just remove the mistake though. Using the hand dealt analogy, if I am in the WSOP and I'm dealt 3 hole cards I must call misdeal. If I do not I risk significant consequences for their error that I knew was an error, and that's the key component. As far as the personal stuff I don't want to be part of that conversation so none of my statements were toward osprey, AOC, Jager or anyone else.
Wow, I just did the RP math. That is 1.25 billion (with a b) rp. To be honest and accurate with other similar games, you all are lucky that only that team was punished if any RP were transferred. Many games would do blanket bans on anyone who benefited, but it explains why the market is so frustratingly impossible to buy anyone in. I wonder the trickle effect of this, I probably lost to in the ah due to this, along with anyone who had their bids bumped up, sweet nitro likely put fewer players in the ah due to the crazy number of rp that were out there and all of this and more from one mistake. I don't like calling out the one person or one guild, but I get the frustration. Still, nothing but respect to AOC from me, you all have been around way longer than me and the temptation for anyone that got RP would have been insanely high.
Arena of Champions have 9 Welsh lads! Go on boys!!! Rule the game :-D. One must notice though that some members are on here all the time on all topics.... one needs to find themselves a job :-D. Play the leader of Fire of Dragons for an invite and we shall spread the love of these golds balls - from a fellow magnificent Welsh Mun!!!! :)))))
Dragon, if you have anything to keep saying about me please do it in our 3rd half section created by beastie. We don't need passive aggressiveness for others to see. Thanks for respecting the community mate.
Wow... how quick was that responded too?!? (proving an obvious point ;-)) On a different matter - Carshalton Colts - I see u would like to see a master strategist get to no. 1 and stay there without spending any real money... This is impossible. A team with excellent stats could get to no 1...just...;))..however he doesn't stand a chance of staying there if he's not on line and maximum bought out players play him.... he would get smashed from 1 to.. 20 in a night.. a nice sentiment but not a realistic target :))))
So many of us have cash go missing from the stadium when we have fat fingers and accidentally hit the collect button when banks do not have capacity. Does this mean that we can simply raise a ticket to get the cash back. If so I will file a ticket to claim back my 'missing' 2.5 billion of cash from the last year or so for the numerous times that I have made that mistake.