Loser mentality from Cymru Uprising/Club Twickenham/Alpha Omega

28/11/23 08:53
Caernarfon RFC :

Taffy's Dragons. :

and the cheating where in leagues teams purposely lost their games to win champions cup to get free top players but that's the way this game been for years now!

I'm think you need to name names with evidence rather than make such a statement.

Gigifox15 at La Cag 2 has done it his entire RM career!
28/11/23 09:24
Don’t understand that. Surely the aim is to get to the top.
29/11/23 23:47
Bluemooners :

Caernarfon RFC :

Taffy's Dragons. :

and the cheating where in leagues teams purposely lost their games to win champions cup to get free top players but that's the way this game been for years now!

I'm think you need to name names with evidence rather than make such a statement.

Gigifox15 at La Cag 2 has done it his entire RM career!

If thats true, and I have no idea who that team is ,needs to be reported with evidence.
29/11/23 23:49
Simons Spud Slingers :

Don’t understand that. Surely the aim is to get to the top.

Maybe they don’t take the game as seriously as some of us do. I always try and win, and personally not a fan of throwing gc games either. If you play you play to win.
01/12/23 19:25
If spuitpoep wants competition, you should stop draining the life out of all the other guilds. Leaders with 10+ teams lingering in half decent guilds just to pounce on the opportunity to recruit any half decent player from them. That's pathetic.. The new Damage lol.
06/12/23 10:21
Does Waseemvalley have this loser mentality? Asking for someone else.
06/12/23 14:16
Guest FA8WHT :

If spuitpoep wants competition, you should stop draining the life out of all the other guilds. Leaders with 10+ teams lingering in half decent guilds just to pounce on the opportunity to recruit any half decent player from them. That's pathetic.. The new Damage lol.

Nameless, faceless, troll, anonymous commentators do not deserve replies.
06/12/23 15:38
Caernarfon RFC :

Well Spuitpoep just had A draw against you with 6 less Top level teams then you, and Waseemvalley is A part of that Spuitpoep guild. So make the math...
06/12/23 17:14
Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

Well Spuitpoep just had A draw against you with 6 less Top level teams then you, and Waseemvalley is A part of that Spuitpoep guild. So make the math...

You did well, but with help of course. Did you see the Doc v Malow. There was meddling in that GC. I really need your guild to watch that game and honestly comment.
06/12/23 17:59
Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

You did well, but with help of course. Did you see the Doc v Malow. There was meddling in that GC. I really need your guild to watch that game and honestly comment.

Last play draws/defeats are always tough to take. But if Malow had gotten the ball, it would have been over there and then. Unfortunately for Malow, he didn’t get the ball.