Loser mentality from Cymru Uprising/Club Twickenham/Alpha Omega

06/12/23 18:02
Bluemooners :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

Does Waseemvalley have this loser mentality? Asking for someone else.

Well Spuitpoep just had A draw against you with 6 less Top level teams then you, and Waseemvalley is A part of that Spuitpoep guild. So make the math...

You did well, but with help of course. Did you see the Doc v Malow. There was meddling in that GC. I really need your guild to watch that game and honestly comment.

Last play draws/defeats are always tough to take. But if Malow had gotten the ball, it would have been over there and then. Unfortunately for Malow, he didn’t get the ball.

Youve been in that game long enough to know that game was flawed. If the ball goes dead, its a draw which ever team that puts its out. Or has anything changed. Your guild did well but be honest enough to admit that it was a game error.
06/12/23 18:06
If sweet nitro do not change this ill be quitting guild play as there is no point.
06/12/23 18:54
Caernarfon RFC :

Bluemooners :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

Well Spuitpoep just had A draw against you with 6 less Top level teams then you, and Waseemvalley is A part of that Spuitpoep guild. So make the math...

You did well, but with help of course. Did you see the Doc v Malow. There was meddling in that GC. I really need your guild to watch that game and honestly comment.

Last play draws/defeats are always tough to take. But if Malow had gotten the ball, it would have been over there and then. Unfortunately for Malow, he didn’t get the ball.

Youve been in that game long enough to know that game was flawed. If the ball goes dead, its a draw which ever team that puts its out. Or has anything changed. Your guild did well but be honest enough to admit that it was a game error.

Like I said, if Malow had kicked the ball out it would have been over. But he couldn’t get the ball. That’s the RM game. And if it’s the first time you’ve been on the receiving end of this glitch, you should consider yourself lucky.
Well done on your 3 points.
07/12/23 08:36
Caernarfon RFC :

Bluemooners :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

This has happened to me also. Sweet Nitro told me that the ball needs to go over the sideline or a missed field goal to end the game from a kick and it goes back to a scrum if it goes over the dead ball line from a kick in general play. I thought I'd been ripped off for sure but I've seen it several times since as I was always looking out for it. SN say that's how the rules of the real game work but as I don't watch rugby I'm not too sure about that. All I can say is I've seen it several times now where a dead kick comes back for a scrum even if it's well past 80 minutes
07/12/23 15:58
Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Bluemooners :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

This has happened to me also. Sweet Nitro told me that the ball needs to go over the sideline or a missed field goal to end the game from a kick and it goes back to a scrum if it goes over the dead ball line from a kick in general play. I thought I'd been ripped off for sure but I've seen it several times since as I was always looking out for it. SN say that's how the rules of the real game work but as I don't watch rugby I'm not too sure about that. All I can say is I've seen it several times now where a dead kick comes back for a scrum even if it's well past 80 minutes

So maybe the cheat comment on your guild name should be removed mate.
07/12/23 19:16
Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

If spuitpoep wants competition, you should stop draining the life out of all the other guilds. Leaders with 10+ teams lingering in half decent guilds just to pounce on the opportunity to recruit any half decent player from them. That's pathetic.. The new Damage lol.

Nameless, faceless, troll, anonymous commentators do not deserve replies.

Yet you replied... i didn't ask for replies, I merely stated a fact. You need address as well?
07/12/23 21:58
Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

If spuitpoep wants competition, you should stop draining the life out of all the other guilds. Leaders with 10+ teams lingering in half decent guilds just to pounce on the opportunity to recruit any half decent player from them. That's pathetic.. The new Damage lol.

Yet you replied... i didn't ask for replies, I merely stated a fact. You need address as well?

Retard
08/12/23 04:51
Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Retard

Poes
08/12/23 09:10
Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Retard

Poes

‘Poes’ isn’t a term we use in the UK. We don’t really understand it’s meaning. The same as if I were to call you a sad, pathetic, obsessed, bell-end. You wouldn’t really get it.
08/12/23 20:03
Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Retard

Poes

‘Poes’ isn’t a term we use in the UK. We don’t really understand it’s meaning. The same as if I were to call you a sad, pathetic, obsessed, bell-end. You wouldn’t really get it.

Yeah it seems you don't understand alot of things, strength to brother. Hang in there I'm sure things will get better for you. Hopefully you understand what i just wrote. In UK terms of course.