Who’s your top 5 rated ?

04/07/18 22:30
Ystradgynlais :

......And WES's very own Beast Mode, A level 67 who hasn't spent a penny on the game but has made 1 million RP's from training and selling players.

I totally agree here. Not simply a biased view with him being a team mate but he is a rising star and we better all watch our backs as this kid really knows his stuff!
04/07/18 22:35
Melbourne Storm :

[

Not necessarily in that order, but more or less.

There are a alot of good welsh active teams out there mate.
Penarth and Barry rams from bread of heaven
Taffy and Tonna from Academy Cymryu
And WES's very own Beast Mode, A level 67 who hasn't spent a penny on the game but has made 1 million RP's from training and selling players.[/quote]

Lets be honest 1m RP's isnt a lot any more this account made that by like div 45, although i do have a lot of gold balls to change players position
[/quote]
Doesn't sound a lot to you as you got experience compared to a guy with just 1 team and no experience.
04/07/18 22:37
Funny thing I've noticed is the question was to name their top 5 players excluding fellow guild members, But everyone is naming their fellow members.
04/07/18 22:44
Ok top 5 ex guild members who was brillient in there own way.
In no order.

Romford - due to leadership and teaching every one in our guild every day

Bluemooners - unbelievable knowledge, very active (almost always over 2k heals)

Lc bears - top leadership (although not to everyone's taste) good knowledge also. (Probably needs to be a leader again to shape a guild to full potential)

Phalanx - very helpful, brillient gvg plans, always kept people interested.

Wales - from our short lived time at exiles. Knowledge whilst on a lower level account is scary good.
05/07/18 00:41
Ystradgynlais :

Funny thing I've noticed is the question was to name their top 5 players excluding fellow guild members, But everyone is naming their fellow members.

Excellent Point!

Ystradgynlais :

There are a alot of good welsh active teams out there mate.
Penarth and Barry rams from bread of heaven
Taffy and Tonna from Academy Cymryu
And WES's very own Beast Mode, A level 67 who hasn't spent a penny on the game but has made 1 million RP's from training and selling players.

Ystrad. On a separate note. I am trying to organise a Welsh RM Ranking Tournament. Just for fun and pecking order. Do you fancy it? And the other Welshies in your guild and the other guys you mentioned?

Obviously that top 10 was completely off the top of my head with very little knowledge of most of the Welsh teams on RM.

Wales (Damage Inc)
05/07/18 02:21
Melbourne Storm :

Ok top 5 ex guild members who was brillient in there own way.
In no order.

Romford - due to leadership and teaching every one in our guild every day

Bluemooners - unbelievable knowledge, very active (almost always over 2k heals)

Lc bears - top leadership (although not to everyone's taste) good knowledge also. (Probably needs to be a leader again to shape a guild to full potential)

Phalanx - very helpful, brillient gvg plans, always kept people interested.

Wales - from our short lived time at exiles. Knowledge whilst on a lower level account is scary good.

Proper respect, mate. Again if it weren't for Melborne Storm coming to Guild of Dreams back in the day I wouldn't be where I am. So kudos to you for passing one the knowledge to launch me and that guild to set standards I still use to this day. We should start another top 5 guilds of all time, past and present, because Hawaii Try-0 is in my top 5.....but then again many guilds I haven't been too either, so that would definitely be somewhat biased. Cheers, Sean, No hard feelings; things happen for a reason and I have a lot of respect for what you have taught me.
05/07/18 18:02
Wolves
Sharks
T-bone
V-max
Taff
I would love to say myself but its not true
06/07/18 10:25
JugularCoach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Wolves
Sharks
T-bone
V-max
Taff
I would love to say myself but its not true

I would say you ought to be there as well, given me a few hard games over the years, speaking of unicorn days even
06/07/18 11:48
Alright my list of non-guild members for top 5, based on current form, and recent games played:

In no particular order:
Vmax
Sharks
Wolves
Massegat
Newcastle Knights

Again, there are more teams that are worthy of a top 5 spot but these are teams that I've played more regularly over the past 2 seasons so naturally my list would be influenced by my playing history.
06/07/18 13:20
how i miss playing this games at times....