Best teams in the game?

05/05/16 08:28
Hawks Hunters :

Poo Poo Pirates (Brothers in Arms) has been consistently strong for years too - always close with Rhino for top spot in that guild

Agree with that :0) ... Another player I use as a benchmark.

By the way, Dropkicks, can I have your 10, my 9 seems to have taken a liking to passing to him.
05/05/16 09:34
Taff - British Lions :

"Hawks Hunters" :

Poo Poo Pirates (Brothers in Arms) has been consistently strong for years too - always close with Rhino for top spot in that guild

Agree with that :0) ... Another player I use as a benchmark.

By the way, Dropkicks, can I have your 10, my 9 seems to have taken a liking to passing to him.

No lol results are all over the place taff?? Is the game getting less consistent or am i tripping?
05/05/16 09:43
I have declared that my team have a hangover, only thing I can think of.
One minute they are good, the next missed tackles and even the kicker loses the plot.
And as for 15, no idea where he is running to.
05/05/16 09:51
Taff - British Lions :

I have declared that my team have a hangover, only thing I can think of.
One minute they are good, the next missed tackles and even the kicker loses the plot.
And as for 15, no idea where he is running to.

Im glad its not just me then lol
05/05/16 10:24
League I would like to play in would be, (a no MB and a match day 23 squad .....)
DK, Cayden, 2Teams, Rhino, Poo Pirates, BB, ABS,
+ a couple of the French sides
Me obviously lol
S&C
Els Dynamos ( leagues are more fun and banter when another guild mate in league)
Killerkiwis (Banter)
And I have left a space, cos I am sure I have missed someone........ In fact probably quite a few lol

05/05/16 10:51
Taff - British Lions :

League I would like to play in would be, (a no MB and a match day 23 squad .....)
Me obviously lol
S&C
Els Dynamos ( leagues are more fun and banter when another guild mate in league)
Killerkiwis (Banter)
And I have left a space, cos I am sure I have missed someone........ In fact probably quite a few lol

Wizzards should be in there too taff!...how good would that be? Admin make it happen lol
05/05/16 11:25
Knew I had missed someone, sorry Wizards ..... Admin ... Wizards is in lol
05/05/16 11:54
Dropkicks Rfc :

"Taff - British Lions" :

Me obviously lol
S&C
Killerkiwis (Banter)

Wizzards should be in there too taff!...how good would that be? Admin make it happen lol

banter then beer lol .. love to be in mb free champs ... all ways funny when you loose and play them right away and win by 20 lo
guttered i might need mb to stay in level
l
05/05/16 12:01
Taff - British Lions :

Knew I had missed someone, sorry Wizards ..... Admin ... Wizards is in lol

Honoured to be mentioned let alone included with such esteemed teams and I think the idea of a no MB, substitute regulated "Super Guild" would not only be appealing to the members but also to opponents who I'm sure would relish the chance to play these teams knowing they won't be MB to death!

So, who is going to set it up??
05/05/16 15:17
If you guys want to set up a super tournament. I'm sure rhino and PPP would be happy to play. Let me know if you need anything from me, I'm sure I've got some other guys who would be happy to play, captain lucky pants being one.