Chelsea team's lack of balls !

07/01/18 05:09
I had to get in on some of that "bullying the bully" action. It helped me to relive my childhood, and show those bullies who is boss!

Psychedelic Wanderer

Ps ash, you guys fought hard in our challenge. Your polish guy Lodz had a couple impressive wins. hang onto him, mate.
07/01/18 06:31
Good effort pyschadelic wanderer.... Keep up the good work ! If you get bored in big dogs guild, join MK, Millwall, me on strikers 3 ( was our academy guild)...Livpl65.
07/01/18 12:37
thanks Lodlz has has the potential to play in the top leagues if he keeps spending like he does. He lacks a bit of knowledge but he's certainly keen to improve and have been giving him my tactics it's interesting to see if I spent in the way he did how far i could go cos mine and his tactics are the same just he's got better players than me.

Certainly come along way under my leadership and very active player hence he's a rh
07/01/18 13:56
If Chelsea wants to see how many goals he can score against a lower level team "because he travels a lot, etc", he should play low level Iranian teams instead. This way, peace is kept amongst non-Iranian teams.

I hope this message is passed on to Chelsea, or as I suspect, he is reading this chat trail but is opting to disregard the feelings of junior players.

Come on, this game is so crappy already, and we do not need to make it worse with bullying. Peace to all.
07/01/18 15:09
Just tried to beat me again for the 10th time still never scored a goal against me i'll give something he's determined
08/01/18 09:28
Ashley maybe you should stop bullying him
08/01/18 10:45
As stated- Chelsea team has NO BALLS... Otherwise would have his say and defend his team on chat forum.... Prefers to be a dickhead and continue to play level 13 teams...
. Irani teams would gang up on him and All cheating nation cousins would continuously hammer him, so he is Scared of them !..
08/01/18 11:43
Guest 7TR0Y :

As stated- Chelsea team has NO BALLS... Otherwise would have his say and defend his team on chat forum.... Prefers to be a dickhead and continue to play level 13 teams...
. Irani teams would gang up on him and All cheating nation cousins would continuously hammer him, so he is Scared of them !..

The comment to Ashley was a joke guess you did not get it

Although I don't approve of what he is doing its only a game not life & death although if I was the level 13 team I would be getting annoyed about how he scores more against me sometimes than he does against a level 4 team & wondering what I'm doing so badly wrong that he can. You guys are taking this all far too seriously does he know about these comments though as its a bit difficult to defend himself if not but having looked at his games it looks like he is happy to take on Ashley & even though if you want to go all comrade Corbyn style limp-wristed PC Psych Wand as he cheats by obviously just spending whatever to max out every player with everything so if you want to name & shame bully's well add him to the list.

Incidentally I actually came on here to say to Ashley having watched a couple of his games against Ashley if chelsea adds a decent forward to his team I would not be surprized to see him beat you
08/01/18 12:31
just trying to get him to stop playing level 13 mate... Don't care otherwise what the level 46 hero does after that.
10/01/18 11:55
Now up to 9 times Chelsea level 46 has played charlie level 13.... Why would he pick out and bully a team on another guild so many times.... Can someone please tell him to STOP and WAKE UP !