Play a Game totally unfair now

06/01/17 15:23
Taff - International Lions :

Scrabble ?

Damnit, you win. Now let's find one in similar game genres as this or clash of clans, or other popular games.
06/01/17 17:17
Scrabble and Diablo 3 (4 player meta that hardly ever changes)...not sure about this genre
06/01/17 18:01
So we call you phony too BM? You MB'd the hell out of me the game before last. Thrashed me in an away fixture for you and a friendly immediately after reversed the score. When your 4 which has a line-up jump rating of 104 started winning all the line outs against my 200 equivalent, the alarm bells went off for me.
06/01/17 19:20
I do use mb in champs now and I made a thread stating such. Mb is not phony but advancing solely on mb is phony. To play at the top 2 champ levels is impossible without mb as 80% use it. But the challenge map shows who uses the slider with no strat. I am still against mb but I'm not going to beat my head against a wall and after tomix, who I disagreed with for a long time, made some valid points I thought about it, made a post that I was going to use mb, and a week later started using mb for champ only to match everyone else, also I'm american and my games are at 3:00 so no subs from me and everyone else is awake with subs.

If I'm in a champ that agrees to be mb free I embrace that and would love it.
06/01/17 19:51
Black Monks :

I do use mb in champs now and I made a thread stating such. Mb is not phony but advancing solely on mb is phony. To play at the top 2 champ levels is impossible without mb as 80% use it. But the challenge map shows who uses the slider with no strat. I am still against mb but I'm not going to beat my head against a wall and after tomix, who I disagreed with for a long time, made some valid points I thought about it, made a post that I was going to use mb, and a week later started using mb for champ only to match everyone else, also I'm american and my games are at 3:00 so no subs from me and everyone else is awake with subs.

If I'm in a champ that agrees to be mb free I embrace that and would love it.

LOL - you're full of contradictions bud.
06/01/17 20:05
Where is my contradiction pal?
15/01/17 14:42
Azza, my friend, I am still waiting to see where you see the co traditions I am full of and have a new question. Which is more contradictory, me who admits mb is bad but while everyone has the option to use it I will use it in championship, or a person who is in a guild that says they are so good with strats that they don't need mb who has a personal name that says anyone that uses mb is a 'prick' (not my words, it's their in game name) and then they advance only by use of mb? I feel I am contradictory free but at least one of your mates is a 'prick' by their definition. (I am not calling him that as I feel nobody should be called that). So please explain how Im contradictory and you and yours are not. Thanks
15/01/17 14:48
To show the support for my mb allegation let me put out the evidence. I saw his name which meant to me he either doesn't use mb or he is a con man that wants to have other people not use mb so he wins (max mb vs max mb he lose, no mb vs no mb he loses). So I decided to test him and applied a 5% mb making it so with no mb he could not beat me (in a friendly I smoked him with no concerns and our health was equal and he did not have a different strat on). However with only 5% on he could easily beat me with mb. He won the ship match comfortably, not as comfortably as I beat him in friendly mind you, which makes it extremely clear that mb was used. I am not complaining about the mb use, I'm over that, I'm complaining about a person who says they don't use mb (or openly calls themselves a prick which would be very odd) in a guild that says they don't need mb but admits they use it in gvg, with a guild mate (you) that gets up in arms whenever anyone sins against you. I feel I am 100% contradiction free. However, you and at least some of your mates are full of contraduction, which is fine but own it.
15/01/17 18:00
Blimey Monks, what a waffle but........ I know what you mean. There are SO many teams on here that go on about how MB is the product of Satan and how they NEVER use it but clearly do. There are times when it is so obvious notwithstanding all the other variables, not in the least, home advantage etc.
15/01/17 18:07
And I honestly have accepted mb. Don't like it but me not liking it does not cause it to not exist. My only point is do not call me contradictory when I'm not and definitely don't try to come from a point of moral superiority when not only it doesn't exist, but your own mates do the same, or arguably far worse. If you d9nt need mb then having full banks is no excuse. If only, as his name says not me, pricks use it does that mean he is a double prick for using it and acting like he doesnt? I announced my medical exemption for steroids so I can now use them. If you haven't announced your exemption don't act like you don't use it when you do. And I used 5% fully knowing he uses mb but wanting to prove this point. I easily could have used max mb to match his max mb and won but not had as provable stats. And I'm in the world of single promotions so a loss doesn't mtater one bit.