Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

29/08/18 23:08
KOTJ :

haha indeed. I want to stay at my level as there s no serious opponent.
I hope to have you, Dollar, Strauss, SuperM, ShidenKay, Goat’s, Maliayo,... in my championship next season. It would be a very easy one.. I wouldn t have to stress at all

Haha. I am not starting any thread with him. I have already wasted too much time.
I am ignoring him completely and I am very happy if he does the same.
Peace.

So you post this? A mature person ignoring someone would ignore them. A mature person speaking to someone would speak to them. You are concerned about 7 opponents in your champ level, top players are concerned with every single opponent in all the different groupings. If you can't comprehend the difference you can't comprehend.

So please, speak to me or ignore me, don't act like this, it truly does go against the rugby spirit. Save it for football.

And just drop it all, nobody wants to read this junk.
29/08/18 23:11
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I hope to have you, Dollar, Strauss, SuperM, ShidenKay, Goat’s, Maliayo,... in my championship next season. It would be a very easy one.. I wouldn t have to stress at all

Haha. I am not starting any thread with him. I have already wasted too much time.
Peace.

So you post this? A mature person ignoring someone would ignore them. A mature person speaking to someone would speak to them. You are concerned about 7 opponents in your champ level, top players are concerned with every single opponent in all the different groupings. If you can't comprehend the difference you can't comprehend.

So please, speak to me or ignore me, don't act like this, it truly does go against the rugby spirit. Save it for football.

You message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten
29/08/18 23:14
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Peace.

Then ignore. Please let the forum move on from your perpetual lies and objective psychosis of objectivity
29/08/18 23:15
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Peace.

Then ignore. Please let the forum move on from your perpetual lies and objective psychosis of objectivity

29/08/18 23:17
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Peace.

Then ignore, haha
02/09/18 07:18
Black Monks, you are child. A coin has 2 sides. Please try think of other view. KOTJ has very challenging level. It patronizing to say he wants easy. Maybe spend some of time making guild strong again, not bashing people behind keyboard.
Bue
02/09/18 14:08
Argus III :

Black Monks, you are child. A coin has 2 sides. Please try think of other view. KOTJ has very challenging level. It patronizing to say he wants easy. Maybe spend some of time making guild strong again, not bashing people behind keyboard.
Bue

Argus, I already quoted kotj where he literally said he would be depressed in top levels and he would rather win his championships. I'm not ignoring kotj point of view, I'm accepting it and have shown so much. It is not my fault he is inconsistent in his statements.
02/09/18 14:23

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

02/09/18 14:40
Reading issues:
I said “would be MORE depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.”
Please also remind the context where we talked about jumping 25 levels without the developers taking into account our buildings upgrades, the RPs we would have gotten during the 25 levels and the time to buy 20 visa players (you can t buy all of them at the same time), to stay competitive. As you like quotes I literally said “ Promoting players by 50 levels will remove many strategy aspects of the game... There will be a bunch of players at higher levels who didn t have the time to upgrade their building (how somebody with one strat center will compete against someone who has 3 strategy centers?), and who didn t have the time to fine tune their strat etc.” (Please learn how to quote somebody without continuously removing the context... You do that on many threads).

If the developers take into account all of this, I am happy to jump by 20 levels. Also, I asked you many times to show me where I said I want easy championships. (still waiting”. I respect all my opponents, and consider there are many very good players at my level. (Peanut Butta is one of them).

And sorry if I prefer to win my games than lose them (at any level, from the 1st one to the top level). That’s my personality, I play to try to win while having fun at the same time. If you enjoy losing games, I completely respect your choice.

Also, in the exact same post I added “Last but not least, this message is not to argue with those who like the idea of being promoted by 50 levels.. It s only my own opinion.. I am just sharing the way I see it... and I am very happy to debate..” (making it an open discussion)

PS: I find your comments very targeted to me. Hurricanes86 litterally said, I quote “Fully agree with you kotj”, and Peanut Butta said “Great news that 'levelling up' is not all encompassing.“ (both in the same thread), and all your comments are only targeted to me.
Simple Coincidence? or is it just because you have something against me? (I will let the other persons judge).

Just as a reminder, I will ignore the following messages as I don’t want to start a 20-page thread, but I also don’t like when somebody distort my words.
Cheers.
02/09/18 14:49

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Your statement has been blah blah blah, go to your room kotj, I didn't want another thesis, I responded to a person calling me a child. Leave it be