Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

02/09/18 14:52
Hi Bm,
I can only disagree with you on this point. What I think KotJ has not stated (I'm sure he won't mind me pointing this out), is that he only wants to compete on a level playing field (I presume like us all).

I know for a fact he is not afraid of competition, if that were so, he would either 'buy' a promotion or deliberately lose a top 3 place as our level is 'fierce'. If I was not at this level, I'm sure I would have not worked as hard on my strategies.
In my opinion, for me, he is THE team to beat! And he is a sportsman.
So, hopefully, we can put this to 'bed', now.
Cheers.....
02/09/18 14:52
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Your statement has been blah blah blah, go to your room kotj, I didn't want another thesis, I responded to a person calling me a child. Leave it be

Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten.
02/09/18 14:53
And remember, once again a mathematical inevitability, pointed out by hutchie, that everyone in your level would have been from your level and the few around you. So same barriers.
02/09/18 14:55
Peanut Butta :

Hi Bm,
sorry, I can only disagree with you on this point. What I think KotJ has not stated (I'm sure he won't mind me pointing this out), is that he only wants to compete on a level playing field (I presume like us all).
I know for a fact he is not afraid of competition, if that were so, he would either 'buy' a promotion or deliberately lose a top 3 place as our level is 'fierce'. If I was not at this level, I'm sure I would have not worked as hard on my strategies. In my opinion, for me, he is THE team to beat! And he is a sportsman.

I see that a little pb, but remember that your same competition would have been there as everyone was going up by varying degrees. This problem only surfaces a few months in. And to be fair the majority of level 70+ players that did what kotj said he did which is mb free, had maxed building before lvl 50. And if you don't have your room built up enough by 50 you won't.
02/09/18 14:55
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Your statement has been blah blah blah, go to your room kotj, I didn't want another thesis, I responded to a person calling me a child. Leave it be

Go to your room
02/09/18 15:01
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Go to your room

This message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten (after being also very impressed by the smartness of this comment... Someone feels like being the dictator or the commander of this forum...)
02/09/18 15:09
Black Monks :

Peanut Butta :

Hi Bm,
sorry, I can only disagree with you on this point. What I think KotJ has not stated (I'm sure he won't mind me pointing this out), is that he only wants to compete on a level playing field (I presume like us all).
I know for a fact he is not afraid of competition, if that were so, he would either 'buy' a promotion or deliberately lose a top 3 place as our level is 'fierce'. If I was not at this level, I'm sure I would have not worked as hard on my strategies. In my opinion, for me, he is THE team to beat! And he is a sportsman.

I see that a little pb, but remember that your same competition would have been there as everyone was going up by varying degrees. This problem only surfaces a few months in. And to be fair the majority of level 70+ players that did what kotj said he did which is mb free, had maxed building before lvl 50. And if you don't have your room built up enough by 50 you won't.

PS: already told you that You need to work on your maths... You always forget some variables...
Level 70+ players didn t have 26 levels to upgrade... it takes more than for us.. (oopsy first mistake you make)....
2nd mistake. After 5 seaons, we would be in the top 3 leagues... we would never have as much RPs than the top players.. Our buildings will not be upgraded (cf mistake 1), and it would be even difficult to buy 20 visa players for those who want to really stay competitive.

Sorry, there are some younger people on this forum and I just didn t want them to learn maths from you.
Cheers.
02/09/18 15:09
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Go to your room

This message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten (after being also very impressed by the smartness of this comment... Someone feels like being the dictator or the commander of this forum...)

I'm fully aware that you are unable to remember what you said a day before, as you have proven multiple times. (I'm starting to be concerned that you arent a liar intentionally but rather have profound dementia issues). So I am reminding you, if you want to argue with me we have a room custom made for you, if you want to discuss, let's discuss. You complain about 3 years but then run from the challenge, you say we should always challenge but then you run from something because it is too challenging, you view your position from a kotjcentric perspective with this, with top guild ranking, with use of Visa players, with priority of upgrades. All of these I believe are up for discussion and you have stated repeatedly on several of these issues that your thought is objectively true and beyond conversation. Have fun with the windmills and I know you are going to ignore this (please look up what ignite means)
02/09/18 15:18
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Go to your room

I'm fully aware that you are unable to remember what you said a day before, as you have proven multiple times. (I'm starting to be concerned that you arent a liar intentionally but rather have profound dementia issues). So I am reminding you, if you want to argue with me we have a room custom made for you, if you want to discuss, let's discuss. You complain about 3 years but then run from the challenge, you say we should always challenge but then you run from something because it is too challenging, you view your position from a kotjcentric perspective with this, with top guild ranking, with use of Visa players, with priority of upgrades. All of these I believe are up for discussion and you have stated repeatedly on several of these issues that your thought is objectively true and beyond conversation. Have fun with the windmills and I know you are going to ignore this (please look up what ignite means)

I will come back to my previous statement... It really seems to be targeted against me...
For one second I thought you were talking about all the people who complain about jumping.. At least it s clear now for the other persons who will read this thread.. They can literally close this thread as you only talk to me.
Following messages will be ignored

PS: for somebody who run out from the challenge, I am not sure why i have been jumping 2 levels from the beginning..
On the other side, I know one person who has been retiring for 50 seasons... and using it as an excuse...
02/09/18 15:23
Also pb, just food for thought. You and I have never had a conflict yet overall you agree more with kotj. Why haven't we had a conflict? It is because you disagree, state your points, listen to others and come to your conclusion. I don't know if you are aware of kotj record on here. His first ever post was literally saying anyone who ever paid a penny on this game objectively had no rugby spirit. You can see through all his posts that disagreement with him is folly because he is right and he has been shown on multiple occasions to be willing to lie to 'win' conversations. My issues with kotj are not his thoughts but the way that he attempts to claim moral superiority while showing clear evidence he doesn't have it. I have been here for 3+ and there are thousands of threads to show I have liked and there are 0 instances. I may be wrong (I have admitted it many times on here and apologized to several people), but I don't lie to 'win' something that can't be won.