Message for leader of Oval of Champions

04/02/18 18:54
Cake and eat it springs to mind. Lol.
04/02/18 23:13
Now the bitching has stopped back to the thread topic. I see the Oval leader has changed name. I know of people that have changed their name by deed poll and had tattoos done with the names of their heroes. Surely this is the RM version of admiration, nice to see but check the marital status of Bluemooners before the tattoos or it could end up in heartbreak.
05/02/18 02:47
And I'm betting that the gold ball usage was deemed well worth it.
05/02/18 03:48
Monks - i certainly wasn't okay with one of our guild members throwing a game against a team mate 0-84, simply because he was already relegated and the league was full from top to bottom with match fixers. The guilty party (yes only the losing team was in on it as proven to me by screenshots of private messages) was immediately warned about his future conduct within the guild and demoted from a RH position he had acquired only days earlier and was delighted about. He apologised immediately to the guild for dragging us into the mud and that was an end to it. The guilty party is Italian and struggles with English, so maybe he hadn't understood the principals of the guild.
05/02/18 03:54
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Cake and eat it springs to mind. Lol.

Did you just end your comment with 'Lol'? Dear oh dear when i think you can't get any worse.
07/02/18 17:07
Bluemooners :

49 gold balls on a name change from a mid table level 55 and then friendlies to draw attention to it. What a loser. Honestly pal, as the so called 'leader' you're an embarrassment to your guild. Suggestion :- next time use them 49 gold balls to help speed up your buildings or buy a player. Then one day, maybe one day you'll get that golden invite from Arena and get the opportunity to draw every game 35-35 so you get to survive. What was the score in our gvg meeting the other day by the way, was it 22-2? Maybe should have used them gold balls for some mb so the scoreline wasn't so embarrassing. Laters

"those"
07/02/18 17:38
VetSiD :

Bluemooners :

49 gold balls on a name change from a mid table level 55 and then friendlies to draw attention to it. What a loser. Honestly pal, as the so called 'leader' you're an embarrassment to your guild. Suggestion :- next time use them 49 gold balls to help speed up your buildings or buy a player. Then one day, maybe one day you'll get that golden invite from Arena and get the opportunity to draw every game 35-35 so you get to survive. What was the score in our gvg meeting the other day by the way, was it 22-2? Maybe should have used them gold balls for some mb so the scoreline wasn't so embarrassing. Laters

"those"

LOL.