Bug when an opponent leaves a tournament game

08/08/18 00:49
haha well played. Personally, I preferred this final than the previous one against you.. Everything went better than expected.. lol
I saw you had a surprise for my #14... Fortunately I changed him before the game...

I guess I will see you in the next tournament for the rematch!
08/08/18 10:59
The isolated 14s' clashing at full pelt and stopping dead in their tracks, was for me, the highlight of the game. Never seen that before. II'm out on the 'lash' tonight, probably won't manage to find my way home, never mind the team!

All the best.......
08/08/18 11:00
By the way.... Why didn't the Guild affiliation work? I am under the impression you can build a 'Youth Academy', once you do it. Is this true?

Thx
ps Expect a big crowd tonight, watching on 'mobile'. May even go on a 'big screen' if the 'tech' is there.
08/08/18 22:25
haha to be honest, same on my side... Farewell party of a good friend of mine... The team will play the game without a coach this time
I ll try to watch the game on my mobile.

The guild affiliation wasn t bad at all and all the guys from SA Rebellion were very nice to us. It s just that at this stage many of us wanted to see what we could “achieve” on our own. (we maybe didn t see the benefit at this stage as they were much stronger than us. Most of the SA Rebellion guys are at level 65+). But we are still in contact with the leader of SA Rebellion. We can only say very positive things about all of them.. and could definitely rejoin their alliance at a later stage.

After leaving it, we considered building our own academy.. but for that 1-2 person(s) had to leave the guild to initiate/build it.. Some players within the guild didn t really like the idea, as most of us have been together for many seasons.. so we decided to keep everything the way it is..
we don t really see the point of adding a formal Academy for now..
(But a guild affiliation can definitely help you to build a Youth Academy if this is what you re looking for)
09/08/18 06:23
Seems this bug hasn't been fixed with regards to money and training points
09/08/18 14:26
Just had a reply stating

"Good day,

This is not a bug. When you win by default you don't received all the rewards. "

so you get penalised for previous success scaring off your opponent
09/08/18 14:56
Thx for the info, KOTJ.
Yeah, a crowd of eight watching on mobile.
Congrats to Strauss: Looks like I'm going to have to spend more time on the game.

In response to the topic of this thread. Surely when a team decides to enter a Tourney, they should have to follow through with their commitment ie Should not be allowed to leave.
The 'leave' option could be omitted, so then you only vacate when either you've been knocked-out or win it.
I can't see any downsides to this.

In the next Tourney (if all goes to plan), I'm due to meet team called lolo 65, who ALWAYS default against me. Very annoying! (KOTJ Super's in there - may be time for retribution, somehow)
09/08/18 23:21
Agree.. It s absurd that a player get penalised when his opponent got scared...
A player shouldn t be able to leave a tournament... Or if a player leaves a tournament, he should only be able to join a new one after 48 hours... (same rule than when you join a new guild.. you can only play gc games after 48 hours).
09/08/18 23:43
Peanut Butta :

Thx for the info, KOTJ.
Yeah, a crowd of eight watching on mobile.
Congrats to Strauss: Looks like I'm going to have to spend more time on the game.
In the next Tourney (if all goes to plan), I'm due to meet team called lolo 65, who ALWAYS default against me. Very annoying! (KOTJ Super's in there - may be time for retribution, somehow)

Haha I told you the game against Strauss would be interesting... He really improved his team/strat in the last couple of days.. and he loves to pull a rabbit out of his hat when you don t expect it.. lol
He is a dangerous opponent..

Haha, let s see if you can beat SuperM in your tournament.. he told me he wants to give you a silver trophy ;p
10/08/18 07:29
Targaryen Dragons :

Just had a reply stating

"Good day,

This is not a bug. When you win by default you don't received all the rewards. "

so you get penalised for previous success scaring off your opponent

One of my pet hates that, tournaments are not just about gold - far from it, they are about cash and training points - and your record of course (so glad they got that fixed).

There is a very simple fix to this. Don't allow people to leave tournaments unless they have lost their game.

By the way - on another note. Do you think Sweet Nitro actually reads the forums or should we send them ideas via tickets?